the Rift

[OPEN] we're stripped down to our skeletons again [bone collecting/cleaning]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves

I came to this place cuz I wanted to make sure it was being handled justly, that the glowing trees planted here wouldn’t be over-rustled, and so that maybe I could slip Pa a word or two at his shrine to see if he’d pick it up.

But nah fuck all that cuz a shit-show was underway and Chico had already beat me to the punch, having pulled a front-row seat to see the shenanigans himself. If popcorn were a thing here he’d have a Jumbo Bucket™ and a coke with it.

“Dude--” I said, watching as two versions of the same fat-assed mare bickered back and forth. They could’ve been twins, but there was an eeriness to the way they were exactly the fucking same, which killed the idea. Also, one of them was pissed to fuck, and the other smelled…weird and familiar all in the same roll, familiar in a way that smelled like another, recent prank I’d seen. With the tiniest mental prod, Chico turned my attention to the deer thing, and everything fell into place.

“Oh balls man,” I said, with an exasperated fall of my shoulders, “Why you gotta fuck with her like this, like damn.” I could see there were still a few people who were trying to pull it together, morph into a cohesive…unit, but I wasn’t sure how effective it was.

Others seemed to like the spectacle and actively egged them on, particularly this one hUGE kid who liked to uh, wax eloquent about the implications of an imposter’s female body. I felt a sick crawl all through my body as she spoke, and usually that kind of crass thing don’t bother me none, but it was all hitting too close to home to sit comfortably in my skin. “Why his balls gotta be the size of coconuts though?” I asked anyway, because I can’t just shut my damn mouth and let shit slide.

Anyway fuck it. I moved to where there was a clearing of wood ‘n shit, and I hulked my fair share--although I was just sorta biding my time honestly, waiting until to site cleared out so I can do what I came to do.

"In ornare vitae leo eu volutpat."
Chico
and Roskuld

This was the hardest thing to write and I have no clue why.

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: we're stripped down to our skeletons again [bone collecting/cleaning] - by Roskuld - 01-09-2017, 10:15 PM