the Rift

[OPEN] whistle while you work

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
After receiving Kisamoa’s news that he needed their help to clean up the marshes, Alysanne had moved westward towards the beaches. She thought it made sense to start at one of the edges and then work her way inland until she met up with the other Helovians that were working hard to clear up the natural but strange barriers that kept everyone out of those dead lands.

Hemlock flew ahead of her, scouting out the area and seeing what Alysanne could do to help. Without any powerful magic, all she had was her physical strength to move fallen trees, untangle vines, dust off the mold that had been growing. As she moved, her hooves would leach nutrients into the soil and help encourage life to retake the area and see it become green, green like the rest of the world was this season.

It was a dismaying sight - all the disease and the bones - but she was not daunted. She put some of the bones aside, remembering Kisamoa’s instructions to bring them back to the Rotunda, and focused on everything else - using her wings to brush aside what she could and her shoulder for anything else. Here on the very edge where the water was there weren’t too many trees but there was a lot of mess and she dug at tangled vines and used her teeth to rip up moldy plants that were in her way as she pushed her way south. With a flap of her great wings she sent loose odds and ends scattering before her, clearing a little more room.

Hemlock helped too, picking up smaller bones and adding them to the pile that Alysanne had started, hooting with the effort of some of the larger (for him) pieces so much that it became a small song for their work.
If you could only understand—through my heart and through my veins
I gave it all,
I'll give again.

image | coding

@Lena and any! - cleaning up the southern beaches near the marshes!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
whistle while you work - by Alysanne - 01-01-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Tilney - 01-01-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Isi - 01-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: whistle while you work - by Arah - 01-02-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Lena - 01-02-2017, 04:34 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Öde - 01-02-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Larue - 01-21-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Aithniel - 01-21-2017, 06:29 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Larue - 01-21-2017, 08:56 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Öde - 01-22-2017, 01:27 AM