[OPEN] whistle while you work

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
Isi
And Adella
. . .
I left the meeting in a rather somber fashion, Adella choosing to sit upon my back instead of taking her usual flight. The thought of cleaning after the dead was a sad notion; transporting bones for some purpose we didn't even know of. A few horses began to trail in different directions and so I followed a couple without paying any mind to who they were. I figured since I didn't know anyon he there, it didn't really matter who I worked around. Adella had nothing much to add to this decision, and so we were off, tracing others' footsteps.

I ended up beside the sea, an ocean so blue I couldn't help but stare for a while. But the land itself was as bad as the voice had implied; it would take weeks to clear the place out if more didn't show up to help. Adella piped up in my mind and we simply conversed with each other from thereafter. Others are here. I looked out toward the area she pointed to, and it seemed that I had inadvertently followed two, one with wings and another with horns. They both had companions that flew like Adella, and she watched with keen eyes at their movements. I paid more attention to the two that arrived before me, moving closer to help with what they tasked themselves with. I snorted a gentle hello to each of them, refraining from speaking out loud in such a time. Perhaps it was better to simply stay quiet and work.

Adella, move over. She had hopped off my back next to a pile of small dead trees and I wanted to move them to their own pile such as the bones were. I will pull. My little dragon took both hands and wrapped them firmly around a decaying stem, pulling back hard to remove it from the earth. Keep pulling, I'll walk them over. She handed me the bulk of the branches to hold in my mouth (they were dry, and I didn't much enjoy that taste) and I placed them in a separate space beside the bones. Maybe we can have someone burn them. I mused to Adella, wondering what to do with the dead and dried up flora. We went at that until a patch had been cleared out and the pile grew; we took a light chance to look around, and my brown companion gazed curiously at the antlered boy's companion. What is that? The question hit my mind but I could only giggle in response.
... if my yesterday is a disgrace,
tell me that you still recall my name
/ image

much bonded chatter for tilney to overhear <3
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
whistle while you work - by Alysanne - 01-01-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Tilney - 01-01-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Isi - 01-02-2017, 12:18 AM
RE: whistle while you work - by Arah - 01-02-2017, 04:31 PM
RE: whistle while you work - by Lena - 01-02-2017, 04:34 PM