the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell no.2

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

Perhaps her presence had surprised the man. Despite the smiles she tried to offer, Glasgow continued to slightly shy away in what appeared to be an awkward display of a smile though her ears flickered nervously and she continued to blankly look around him and not directly at him while he directed her with his small smile. Though when he said she didn’t interrupt, her gaze managed to find him again briefly. His voice was warm and something unlike she was really used to as of late, only having herself to really talk to. So when he dipped his head, she returned the gesture careful to not let the gilded piece that sat on her broken horn slip off and fall aimlessly to the ground.

He continued to speak and while he did so, the scarred mare glanced up toward the sky in curiosity. Did he expect to see anyone there? In all her time in Helovia she hadn’t witnessed someone in the sky. It seemed more like an event that would’ve happened in the land she originally hailed from, but it was extremely rare; a once in your lifetime event. When she turned to look back upon him as he introduced himself she spotted a genuine grin and relief began to spread its wings in her anxious mind. “It’s nice to meet you Cass. I’m Glasgow, but I go by Glas.” She tried to offer a half laugh at the way their nicknames sounded together.

Though she continued to mull over the idea of a call even more, and even though he directed the question to her she offered him a small smile paired with a shrug. “I don’t think I am. But I suppose there’s always surprises in everything.” She admitted, turning her gaze back to him. “I was actually on my way to the Basin, but I forgot the way.” An embarrassed chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. “Old age, you know.” She jested, offering him a wink with her pupiless gaze.

"Talk."

what a strange illusion it is,
to suppose that beauty is goodness

image credits

No worries! :D my muse has been rough so I apologize for the wait and weirdness <3 @Cassius

Messages In This Thread
Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-26-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-12-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-13-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-14-2017, 03:49 AM