the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell no.2

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

She offers her name. And for the time being, the slight air of tension appears to lull away from them. At least from Cassius’ understanding. His grin reinforces as he offers an amused chuckle. “Glas. It’s a rather unique name. I haven’t heard of it before on my travels.” Not that he’d traveled often. Actually it had only been that one time that he’d dared to escape his masters. And he’d rarely ever made the gesture to approach anyone; for fear that they were allies with the kingdom he’d escaped.

With a quiet sigh he pushed such thoughts behind his mind. But the scars reminded him of the less fortunate slaves. And how ill treated they had been, when reduced to a commodity, a thing.

The grey mare goes along with his curious question. Even if the context didn’t entirely make sense. Perhaps though, it gives the stallion some insight on her character. Enough to appreciate her answer all the same. Finally, captivated by her muddled gaze she speaks of the Basin. Cass’ ears perk up as his focus zeros on her words.

With an airy laugh he shakes his head. “Oh I wouldn’t have assumed so! I’m fairly new myself, it’s more likely I’d loose my way in any case.” He winks back with a pressed grin.

“I just came from the Basin. I am a disciple there… I have nothing else to do though. I’ve made my call after all.” He gives an eager swish with his leonine tail, and moves his gaze to the Heavenly Field’s gates. With a thoughtful glint against his honeyed eyes, he moves his body in its direction. “Is the need urgent?”

Regardless, he would show her the way. But an idea had formed in his head, and a proposition formed in its place. Lifting just behind his lips to spring.

@Glasgow    <3

Messages In This Thread
Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-26-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-12-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-13-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-14-2017, 03:49 AM