the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell no.2

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

The stallion felt his spirit beam to see the mare more at ease. Both of them, really – moving past the physical tales that at first, made the stallion hesitate. But if he could make her smile and laugh without thinking too much about it, he’d moved past those thoughts eventually – right? He returns her gratitude with a small bob of his head.

Their good and nimble humor appears to inhabit his companion. Remarking the complexities of the world they lived in. Humming warmly as she laughed. “I can’t imagine how far I’ll get if I plan to visit the other herds.” He throws a lofty grunt into the air. For despite being as new as he was, Cass was determined to flesh out the realm’s disciple folk – for the sake of immersing his mind in all that it might have to offer. Or what sort of cultures he might expect from them.

She offers a bit more information. The mare’s excitement giving pause to his legs for her to follow him, “A glazier you say?” It surprises him that this level of craftsmanship exists in Helovia. Perhaps it shouldn’t, considering the stony, rusted sentinels at the edge of the Basin. He half-heartedly wished to see such structures and trinkets built. “That’s impressive,” he admits. Her temporary pause is noticeable however. And for one that doesn’t normally press too far in, he offers a neutral thought. “What is it that you seek in the Basin? If you don’t mind me asking.”

Suppose it is too personal – it’s too late to retract the offer. And sets a faltering, timid gaze back into the Field’s opening. Only turning back to answer her, “Oh, no. Not at all… I was just wondering – since you’ve been in Helovia far longer than I. If… maybe you could tell me more about it if that’s alright. Anything you know of the Basin perhaps? Or the Edge…” He offers another soft smile. “It’s up to you really. But –“ he turns his gaze to the sky; open, free and endless.

“ – I hardly know it. Besides the basics it would appear. I feel like I’d be a better disciple knowing our lands. Wouldn’t you say?” He brings his gaze back to her, lifting a quizzical brow.

@Glasgow :: no problemo <3

Messages In This Thread
Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-26-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-12-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-13-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-14-2017, 03:49 AM