the Rift

[OPEN] Farewell no.2

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

It appears his ‘neutral’ question is taken lightly. And for that he is thankful. Cassius does not expect her pointed direction to her face however, regarding her scars. Realizing that, as she moves her gaze away from his eyes to the entrance, it is more than likely to be a tender subject to approach.

So he decides it’s best he doesn’t pick at the thought. And feels forlorn over the idea that Glasgow felt the need to push away from the hustle and bustle of her once herd. Absent-mindedly he comments on the subject, “Sounds like an easy place to loose oneself.” Was it family and acceptance then, which she yearned for? An interconnected meaning, not so easily lost and muddled in the throngs? These thoughts collide, but they fail to reach the mare. He cannot claim to know so much, and merely hold on to his assumptions for later. At the mentions of Deimos and Lena, the stallion smiles wearily. “I haven’t met them personally, but that is good to know.”

He wonders if it’s appropriate to inform her of Deimos’ passing. But the subject has changed, they move on – perhaps he will tell her later on. The stallion offers a warm smile and curious eyes that cast themselves upon her. Eager to enrich his mind with the happenings of Helovia.

Ophelia, Thranduil, he does not recall ever meeting these two. But tucks their names into the growing catalogue of names; their residences, as they were explained by Glasgow. He muses over the mentions of the wall, having been destroyed and reborn again with the help of the Moon God. He has heard of the four Gods, though only aware of the Spark and Earth. Inevitably his now aware of the Dragon’s Throat patron, and the stallion nods simply as Glasgow outlines the base insight to the Edge’s Patron God. Inserting himself briefly, “I wasn’t aware that she resided there… But now I know which herds coincide with which god,” he chimed happily. And for both Glasgow and himself, he shares freely. “For future reference, God of the Spark for the Aurora Basin, God of the Earth – the Hidden Falls. And The Sun God must be the Dragon’s Throat.”

He feels far too accomplished than he should be, and gives an airy giggle with his musings. Shaking his head to dismiss his new awareness.

Kisamoa sends a frown upon his face. He is a conundrum that had the whole of Helovia waiting on their toes for his wants and purpose in their lands. He returns her gaze as the mists begin to thicken, and the entrance bears wide and open for their departure. A grin creases against his lips with her last remark.

“If ever in doubt, I am interested in all things.” His smile softened as he regarded the mists about them, the passing of the stony entrance.

“What you’ve mentioned brings up a lot to mind though. I suppose in general I am seeking out what past dealings with the gods have been like. Their interaction with their people. And as for… Kaos.”

Cassius pauses, hoping he hasn’t rambled for too long yet, “I’ve been told he originated from a different land. Something about the Rift Gods? Do you know anything about them, and how they play a part in all this mess perhaps?”

There are other questions that buzz in his head. Why the World’s Edge wall was destroyed. What reasons other than protection dictated Tembovu’s approaval for such a construction – if the herd had agreed to build it together, or if dissent for its construction existed between them.

For now he would stick to only a few things. Rather than plague the gray mare with more, and more questions.

@Glasgow  :: <3

Messages In This Thread
Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 01-20-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 01-26-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-01-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-12-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-13-2017, 01:07 AM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Cassius - 02-13-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Farewell no.2 - by Glasgow - 02-14-2017, 03:49 AM