the Rift

[OPEN] Can only make it grow [Clearing]

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

"Is everyone around here always so eager to help those who ask for it?"

Tarik's voice rang out across the sands as he ambled unhurriedly towards Syrena. There was a spark of mischief in his sea-blue eyes, and easy smile on his lips. Perhaps that had to do with the sea-maiden, or perhaps it was simply because Tarik had already started drinking from his enchanted flask, and his body felt warm and loose as he walked across the sands. His accent was thick, northern-sounding, and rugged. There was intelligence there, but it wasn't always so easy to discern, especially with his flask constantly moving to and from his lips.

The viking man halted a few paces away, looking down at the pile Syrena had already formed. He whistled a low note as if he was impressed by her efforts, before drawing his laughter-filled gaze back up to her face. 

Tarik was not as of yet, anywhere near convinced that he ought to be helping. These weren't his lands - he'd just crash landed here and wasn't planning on staying. Once he and Ralik had found a new ship, they would be off. Though he had joined the Dragon's Throat, he'd offer no pledge of allegiance to them, or to anyone else. This was just a layover, and he'd nothing from this Kisamoa that had made him think otherwise.

Still, there was something in this mare ... something from the sea, and not just because scales adorned the lower parts of her body.

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-02-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-05-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-06-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-21-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 09:59 PM