the Rift

[OPEN] Can only make it grow [Clearing]

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

It isn't long before the duo becomes a trio. With a look of one who could encounter a flying spaghetti monster and not be surprised (immortality will do that to you), Tarik's sea-blue stare finds Iona, and the edges of his lips twitch upwards in a smile at the flatness of her voice. There are often rewards, the former siren says. Greed is a powerful motivator. Tarik can't help but chuckle and agree. "A timeless truth, if ever there was one." He said, his words oddly poetic for one who looked (and smelled) as if he had slept on the seashore trying to ward off a hangover (not entirely untrue).

"Tarik." He returned, a sparkle of laughter and age glistening in his eyes.

The man took a breath as he watched the women get to work. He still didn't particularly want to go along with this gratuitous community service, but his bones ached for some sort of duty. Today, he already felt, would disagree with him should he waste it drunk on the beach. Grabbing a flash, ornately decorated and full of a sweet-smelling but dark liquid, the stallion raised it to his lips and took a long drink. As he lowered his muzzle, he sighed contentedly as he felt the rum swim through his immortal veins, invigorating him.

"Would either of you like a drink?" He offered, preferring the flask in their direction. "Something to loosen the joints?" Or anything else which might need loosening? His smile seemed to sea, as the oceanic man stepped forward.

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-02-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-05-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-06-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-21-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 09:59 PM