the Rift

[OPEN] Can only make it grow [Clearing]

Tarik Posts: 32
Dragon's Throat Stallion
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 7 (immortal)
Odd

Tarik decides that he likes these women. They are to the point and though they've offered their names, they haven't offered him a bunch of useless information that he doesn't care to know. You might think that he's just being a man, and that men are simply not good listeners. Not good conversationalists. But that simply isn't the case. It's just that, from being immortal, Tarik has heard it all before. There is nothing that surprises him any longer; no assortment of life-stories that adds anything new to his understanding of the world.

So the fact that these two seem content with merely getting on with things, is something he finds very appealing.

"In a way." He replied to Syrena with a lopsided smile. "If you drink enough, you might wake up and realized that you've managed to move everything and not even remembering it happening." His smile grew, and then disappeared as he shook his bearded skull. "But no, the magic of this flask does not extend to chores given out by sea-creatures." He replied less evasively.

"It is rum, of the finest vintage." Tarik replied proudly, taking another drink before once again offering it to the two. "A little won't hurt, and might even make this labour slightly more enjoyable, for I see no other way of completing this task other than with the strength of our backs."

tarik
There's a feeling I get, when I look to the west, 
and my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen
rings of smoke through the trees, and the voices of those who standing looking. 

Messages In This Thread
Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-02-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-02-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-05-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-06-2017, 09:24 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-17-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 08:20 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Tarik - 01-21-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Syrena - 01-21-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Can only make it grow [Clearing] - by Iona - 01-21-2017, 09:59 PM