the Rift

[OPEN] men at work (clearing)

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

It isn't long before he is joined by another, a black stallion gilded in crimson with two fox-like companions at his side. One of them is a regular fox of the sort that Vadir in particular likes to hunt, but the other is a four-tailed kitsune, which Volterra recognises because of his mother's Mongrel. The sight of the creature brings a nostalgic smile to the brute's face as childhood memories flood back, and he finds himself captivated by the little thing. The kitsune's bonded then applies his strength to the trees as well, and Volterra offers an approving nod for the assistance.

The stranger asks if the dragons frolicking in the ocean are his bonded, and the Indomitable nods. "Yes, they are. I intend to move these logs into the centre of the beach then have the gold set fire to them - I thought it unsafe to do so here as it might destroy more than it saves." It isn't like Volterra to be so careful and considerate, but he is assuming there will be rewards for aiding Kisamoa - that is the only reason he is doing this, not out of any great care for the countryside.

The next to arrive is vastly more familiar, and to Volterra's own surprise, he finds himself grinning slightly at the sight of Rikyn. "Rikyn," he rumbles, pausing from his task for a moment to scrutinise the gold-painted unicorn. Remembering the fight, a small smirk begins to play at the corners of his mouth - he'd discovered his second magic that day, and used it to create a great golem with, as it turns out, a very powerful fist. "How's the ribs? Well enough to assist us?" He does not notice the smaller stallion's melancholy mood, and his own eyes sparkle with mirth and memories. After all, the faster they get these logs moved, the faster Volterra can move onto another task, and it will be easier to complete this with the three of them.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Sacre

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
men at work (clearing) - by Volterra - 01-02-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Sacre - 01-03-2017, 05:30 AM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Rikyn - 01-03-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Volterra - 01-04-2017, 04:02 PM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Sacre - 01-06-2017, 07:16 PM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Rikyn - 01-12-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Volterra - 01-19-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Sacre - 01-22-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Rikyn - 01-24-2017, 10:45 AM
RE: men at work (clearing) - by Volterra - 01-29-2017, 08:35 AM