the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

The crowd dispersed toward the locations of which to follow the task at hand, and while Sunjata didn’t really want to help, he had nothing better to do anyway. So he stepped casually behind the group, trailing a few as the line toward the beach grew thinner and thinner, until finally he was a bit of a distance away from a vaguely familiar pegasus. His ivory head lifted a bit in curiosity as she began screaming like a banshee – his ears flattening against his skull as his thick legs continued to pull him closer toward her. But she wasn’t done with just screaming at the roaring ocean. No, she stepped further into the waves, water splashing among her. His head tilted with confusion, but he stayed silent. His legs stopping him a good distance away from the water.

But then, he saw the sparking and the crackling around her, flying into the sky and down into the water. Suddenly, as if he couldn’t imagine what else would happen, a creature was born from the sparks, rampaging through the beach in what appeared to Sunjata as a murder spree. He pulled his head back tightly to his chest, wings folding tighter against his navy body, afraid of the lion heading in his direction. Though, against his better judgement, he began to approach her once again.

Hey!” He called out, his words thickly accented as he tried to catch her attention. “Aren’t we supposed to be cleaning and not destroying?” He asked her, partially annoyed as his ears flickered against his skull. Then, as if wondering if she was truly in distress he shook his head with a sigh. “I mean, at least we could try to be less destructive? Unless that’s how you think we can find the bones, in which case just avoid me and I’m all for it.” He tried to joke, but something about this moment screamed in his mind with so much seriousness that it was almost painful.

God se hulp my.” The words were more for himself, but he didn’t bother speaking it only to himself. His oceanic gaze slipped from the lightning woman toward the sand at his feet as he began to paw at it in search of something.

"Talk."

God se hulp my - god’s help me.

I’m no savior.
I’m no saint.

image credits

@Ampere, hope you don't mind :D

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-03-2017, 05:53 PM