the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
tae

i'm like the end of a hitchcock movie; a little dark and a lot deceiving 
Tae had followed like the ghostly mare she was, silently slipping into Ampere's hoofprints and slinking after her. Although it was usually on Grusha who brought such relief to the mandible-mares wounded soul, having her Mother near, today at least, lessened her grief. Perhaps it was because she knew someone was suffering in the same way that she was, and that somehow was a comfort.

There was not a day that passed that Tae did not think of her Father, especially now that she had fully grown into the bones that the had helped weave for her.

Following Ampere towards the ocean, the pale-eyed mare watched with awe and appreciation as her Mother released some of her own harboured emotions. Unlike the stallion and mare, Tae offered no criticisms of her Mother's actions. Instead, she stood tall, masked face raised into the salty breeze, a smile upon her black lips. At her side, both Mal and Hel whined uneasily, feeling the tension that was growing inside of their bonded and not liking the way that chaos seemed to reign in her mind. Tae ignored them.

"She'll be fine." Tae mumbled tersely towards Yael, casting a side-long glance towards the mare before striding towards Ampere. She had meant to say she knows what she is doing, but ... that didn't seem entirely true. Did Ampere know what she was doing? Tae had smelled the alcohol on her before, seen the exhaustion as it lingered on her muscular body. None of them knew what they were doing, Tae had reasoned, but she did know that they would all be fine.

"You know what to do." Tae said to the two large black canines at her side. Finding bones was a skillset that the trio had honed particularly well in their years together. "Go."

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Tae - 01-04-2017, 11:31 AM