the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

There he stood like an idiot, watching this electric pegasus begin to electrocute the water surrounding her. Soon enough, a gilded pegasus appeared as well, screaming over to the mare. Sunjata refrained from rolling his eyes at the reaction – surely the blue mare in the water knew what would happen with electricity and water. If not, perhaps she didn’t deserve the magic she had. So instead, Sunjata stayed quiet, stepping a bit back from the growing entourage that Ampere was beginning to grow. That was when he noticed the masked woman from the meeting in the Throat that challenged Volterra. His blue gaze narrowed slightly on her and her two canine companions.

Then, she began to approach Ampere in the water and Sunjata continued to remain silent in watching. His attention turned to Yael briefly, navy rimmed ears flicking to her momentarily as his wings tightened against his back. “I doubt I could do anything, to be honest.” He admitted in a rough accented tone, wondering if she’d understand that he wasn’t willing to risk getting electrocuted to save a few fish in the sea, though not particularly caring if she did end up understanding or not.

Soon enough, Ampere moved toward the group and Sunjata’s ears perked to her, listening as she asked them what they would do. A snort slipped past Sunjata’s dark nostrils. “I mean, I don’t have magic so. Hooves and wings will have to do.” He noted sharply, eyes watching the blue mare briefly as she made another comment and began to use her magic in a more controlled manner. Then, as if something drew him to glance over (perhaps the coo that Ru had aimed in his direction), he noticed her. Shaking his head slightly from the group, he meandered a small amount away toward the young woman he met previously at the giving tree event.

Did you ever get anything from the tree?” He questioned to her, spreading his tri-toned wings out and sweeping them across the ground aiming to unearth anything to help Ru in her search.

"Talk."

I’m no savior.
I’m no saint.

image credits

@Yael @Tae @Ru I imagine Sunjata and Ru are close to the group, but I could make us our own thread if you guys would rather!

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-08-2017, 03:34 AM