the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Tae Posts: 133
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 2 HP: 72.5 |
Mal :: Timber Wolf :: Terrorize & Hel :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
tae

i'm like the end of a hitchcock movie; a little dark and a lot deceiving 
As the stallion and mare seemed to wave around their lack of abilities as if it was some banner under which they could proudly stand, Tae rolled her eyes. Fucking get to it, she wanted to bark, but held her tongue. For once, Tae wasn't particularly looking for a fight. Perhaps it was because Ampere was so near, or because Grusha wasn't, but Tae held herself uncharacteristically at bay, and turned her pale eyes from the magic-less-martyrs, currently discussing what Kisamoa's end game was.

"What does it matter." She hissed under her breath, more to herself and the waves, than to anyone else. As Mal and Hel dug for bones, Tae - whose magic was almost like a ghostly-facsimile of Ampere's - reached out, gathering and collecting things which would have been difficult to do otherwise.

Running towards the same bone, Tae's two wolves suddenly exploded into a black mass of teeth and claws. Their barks and growls bounced off of the sand and the waves, as the two canines struggled towards dominance over the other. Tae, confident in her place as alpha, let them sort it out themselves. Unsurprisingly it was Hel who proved the victor. He was far larger, and a mythical creature to boot. Mal, though older, didn't really stand a chance. Triumphantly, Hel grabbed the bone and trotted towards the pile they had accumulated, and drop it down.

"Have you been to the lands we're supposedly healing?" Tae asked @Ampere, as her wanderings and mild attempts at clearing brought her nearer to her mother's side. 

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Tae - 01-17-2017, 04:41 PM