the Rift

[OPEN] Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting]

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

He seemed to not pay much attention to the rest of everything going on. While the other Throat women spoke among one another, and the gilded pegasus he hadn’t seen before now spoke as well, his attention remained on the one that didn’t speak. He began to wonder if she could speak, and chose not to – or if she simply couldn’t. How interesting things would be if you simply couldn’t talk at all. And suddenly he began to feel some sympathy toward the filly, an emotion the man hadn’t really felt before. But then, she hummed to him and extended his wing toward him with a make-shift shrug and all Sunjata could do was offer a sympathetic smile in return.

Maybe you’ll get something great next time?” He offered in an attempt to make it better for her, while the light glinted off of the gift the turtle creature had bestowed upon him. And as the others talked and the two of them continued to gather and place things into a pile, his ears immediately flickered to Ru as she spoke. It was surprising to him, to hear her speak. And somehow it was oddly calming as well knowing that she could and just didn’t. Oh, how the tables seemed to turn in different directions. “A skeleton army? That sounds fun.” He jests with an entertained chuckle. Then, his attention turned where Ru’s gaze had, a brow lifting as well wondering what was happening to the woman. “This place is full of surprises, isn’t it?” He chuckled while pawing at the earth and pulling out a bone or two and adding it to the pile.

"Talk."

I’m no savior.
I’m no saint.

image credits

gah its awful im sorry. xD @Yael

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let me down [swp clearing/bone collecting] - by Sunjata - 01-22-2017, 12:55 AM