the Rift

[OPEN] Chasing Ghosts [Mesec]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

I wasn’t amused but Chico was so fuck it right? Especially when she fell out the tree, which was just a piece of magic to him, goddamn, and there was a gush in his heart that felt like falling in love. He lowered his head onto his paws with a cheesy grin, beholding his black and blue wailing goddess cavorting before him. Precious.

I didn’t think the same at all and I hated Chico for being a butt and I hated her for slinking at me like that, posing obscenely with an innocent tree, and the way she cooed at Mesec when he finally came around. But more than that I hated even more that her reactions to him, and his to her, were grounded in a history of them knowing each other. She wasn’t just some random asshole to flutter up drunkenly in the boundaries of the Edge. She had come here with a purpose grounded in reality, which gave her agency, which took away any chance for my immediate reaction, which was to kick her ass well away from my home.

But something told me Mesec wouldn’t like that; I don’t know who she was to Mesec, but it was enough for him to ask “What are you doing here?” instead of fuckin’ her up on sight. And she was asking questions, probing him for his business and wondering why he was here of all places.

“Cause he can be, the fuck? I spit at her before I could stop myself, realizing too late that maybe this wasn’t the best way to talk to my Bro’s...uh…person. Which made me growl with exasperation, cuz I just wanted her gone but it felt like that was the role I was supposed to play. “You need me to leave?” I asked Mesec with slumped shoulders, while Chico promptly ignored any future social cues that would prevent him from witnessing this majesty.

"talk"

image credits

@Mesec <3

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 01-02-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Roskuld - 01-02-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Mesec - 01-05-2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 01-22-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Roskuld - 01-28-2017, 03:18 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Mesec - 01-30-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Chasing Ghosts [Mesec] - by Ampere - 02-05-2017, 12:23 AM