the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

The smell was a strong odor. One that would cause anyone to go mad if they could not find the source of something so close. Though it seemed I was on the breaking point, that is before he come up out of his hiding. Coward, hiding from the cold was weakness. Though the word shelter was like a melody to my ears. I squinted my eyes at the sight of his form coming closer. Some very hasty red marks across him.

His horn, legs, tips of his hair, and a heart. That I noticed from his movements towards my way. This boy's colors were that of interest for sure but it was too unreal to be frightening. "I'm slow to agree, love boy, I find the cold is to my liking's. The more you endure pain, the less you will refer it as such." true. If you were to stab yourself, yes it would hurt, but if you were to endure the pain and stab yourself on a regular occasion you would become accustomed to this pain. It would no longer be pain, it would be nothing. Everything my life revolved around was that specific training. That mindset.

Pain is nothing. The scars that cross around and twist through my hide, a deep one along my rib cage, and one that shows up well across my breast area is living proof that this theory is correct. From day 1 of battle training I endured stabs and fights that brought me down and lashed upon me, until I dulled the pain with a familiar sense. Something I come to like. "I will though, accompany you to the cave if you seek such cowardice shelter." tones like ice shooting from within my throat. I would not refrain from telling my opinion. Not to him.

[ooc- I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry about the wait.. :/]

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM