the Rift

(Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He snorted, looking at the mare before him. Coward? I’m no coward. And what was this about pain? I’ve dealt with pain too, it’s not like I haven’t endured it before. He was referring to mental pain of course, but she didn’t need to know that. He looked at her and could see scars over her body. She must be a warrior. He wondered if she was in the plague, or even had heard of it. He would find out soon enough. Ignoring the comment about his markings, which he was starting to get tired of, he spoke to her.
“Even being born in winter, I still do not like the cold. Its fingertips graze my skin like pins and knives, though I am a child of winter, so it doesn’t bother me. I take shelter as to rest, as I have been traveling for sometime now, and my body has become weary and exhausted. I simply asked because I didn’t know what your situation was. Do as you wish, either is fine with me.”

(Your fine dear, I totally understand.)

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-09-2012, 11:05 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Valentine - 11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
RE: (Elizabeth) Share the Coldness in Your Soul - by Elizabeth - 11-13-2012, 08:23 PM