the Rift

[PRIVATE] sooner or later God will cut you down

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

“I heard something about you,” someone says to me, and I stop charging to the other side of this trap to take notice of her. The voice should be familiar, but all I can hear is the sound of my own blood whirling through me, and the hard beats of my heart, so instead of saying anything, at first, I snort, the way one does when they find something humorless and without meaning.

Slowly, my eyes move to her. Enna, Erebos’ raincloud, fills my eyes with her prettiness. The same sort of weird sensations arise as they always do when looking at pretty girls, even if she is his…side thing? Girlfriend? Wife? Probably one of the latter choices, considering the way Deimos has morosely drug himself on through life without Huyana, never once seeming to even look at another woman as more than an asset to his herd. Erebos is probably all loyal and shit like that too, but, regardless. Whatever she is to him, she’s his, right?

And just what had she heard about me? That I was once important, but was now a nobody, cursed by the God of Time to walk invisible among those who had once seen me? That I served the Old Ways, but that those paths were becoming ensnared, and lost, the longer I walked out here, alone? That I had abandoned my people in search of purpose, and found nothing?

Duir, standing alongside me, gently brushes my shoulder with his nose, occasionally glancing at Enna with beseeching, verdant eyes flecked with gold. He won't hurt you, he wishes he could tell her, he just hurts too much himself.

"Yeah?" I coldly say, no smiles, this time, the bright gleam of my golden eyes shrouded by the raging shadow that wails inside me right now. Sure, my lips twitch, in an attempt to seem nonthreatening, but it’s obviously what it is: a mask, worn for courtesies sake, and I’m certainly not about to divulge anything I don’t have to about what lies beneath. She’d probably already seen enough to surmise I was in a shit mood, anyway, if she’d been in this mountain ring when I’d arrived. "Nothing good, I’d guess."

Image by Ghostly - Code by Tamme

@Enna

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
sooner or later God will cut you down - by Rikyn - 01-03-2017, 12:47 PM
RE: sooner or later God will cut you down - by Rikyn - 01-18-2017, 11:17 AM