the Rift

[OPEN] because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse
tinker tailor soldier sailor rich man poor man beggar man thief.

The serpent gave very few hoots for Helovians or what might become of them. In reality the gelding had made almost naught in the way of allies or friends, only enemies. Generally this would not be a thought that sent a twinge into the back of his brain, but in all honesty it was a factor he intended to work on. Toulouse had been born a social creature, one who liked to make others laugh. Loneliness was something he had grown well accustomed to, so much so that it was a great part of his life. Did it have to be though?

So it was as he strode towards the Endless Blue in that he decided he might actually make the effort to construct some alliances and make friends. As a new specter such allegiances would become valuable.
This Kisamoa fellow however - a selcouth bundle of blubber, fins and scales... the oddity was surely not just in his appearance. There were blankets and dust covering this creature's true intentions and a part of the specter wished to delve infinitely into any information he might be bale to find about the creature. Oh, the possibities! He could catch him in a vile act of world domination (or something). The remaining other part of him wished to simply wander home and sunbathe in the newly emerged Birdsong, allowing potential chaos or wonder to ensue without him.
Instead, the gelding had decided on a compromise; to simply go along with the creatures wishes for now.

It was when he approached the beach that he noticed the figures of the beaten Glazier, the Moon Doctor, and unfamiliar stag and the Part-Time Water Patrol Priestess from the Dragon's Throat way up along the coast. It seemed the T'detan must either tuck his tail and slink away or make a choice between Toulouse or Barnabas for this encounter - both were made-up personas of his, and those present were acquainted with both.
His herd... he could trust his herd could he not? Barnabas seemed the less troublesome pick.

After discarding his bejeweled scarf behind a boulder he stepped fourth onto the beach, retreating away from the treeline the vampire's pace changed from his natural lithe and cat-like stride to the stumbly, clumsy balter one might expect from a common merchant and father of five.
"Maren! Missus Captain of the Flying Dutchman!" Barnabas cheered in greeting to a woman he greatly adored. The serpent, on the contrary found her beautiful but without the fierceness a captain ought to have. Perhaps she might even frighten him with her demenor and imagination - however, dreaming girls were not known for their longevity. "How nice it is to see you again!"

Barnabas turned his grin towards the others present, non-smiling eyes pinning to those present who were from his own home. Dont screw this up he wished to tell them. "OH! Glasgow!" The gelding gave a frightful cheer once again and bumped right past the striped woman to hug the Glazier, a woman the sepent had never ever met apart from simple acknowledgements around the herd.
"Not a word" he whispered to the two woman of his herd, hoping he could trust them, his voice almost inaudible to himself and words meant only for Glasgow and Lyanna. Turning once again to face the stranger and the priestess, Barnabas gave a great grin. "Hello sir, I am Barnabas!" He announced to the dark bloke, one who looked right in his element here the seaside. Craning his head down to push a stray bone out of the sand, he gave one final giggle "would you believe it, the last time I was at the sea I had to be pulled out of it by miss Maren over there like a wee fish!"

x

Mentions @Lyanna @Glasgow @Maren
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering] - by Toulouse - 01-06-2017, 06:38 AM