the Rift

[OPEN] because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering]

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
G L A S G O W

The honesty from Lyanna was something that Glasgow was thankful for. She listened as she began to clear invasive brush from the sands with her blood stained hooves. A small nod was given to her friend before she looked up to the painted Doctor. “I’ve felt different from my time here with Kisamoa, and I don’t know if it’s magic or not. Just, something feels different. More whole.” She replied quietly, before noticing a rather striking stallion approach. His antlers were heavy and full of bones. There was something about him, though, that reminded her of Tilney. And it caused a pain to wither within her chest at the memory of the caramel stallion who was once her friend.

Hello.” She said as she pushed the thought out of her mind as quickly as it came, nodding to him and offering a small smile as he moved closer to the driftwood raft Glasgow had created, dropping some bones onto it. At least Lyanna was quick enough to compute the help that Bartholomeo needed, so while the painted woman began to remove the remaining bones from Bart’s antlers, she continued on her mission of clearing the vegetation and litter from the section in front of her.

As if it wasn’t enough excitement to have a gorgeous stallion talking to the two of them – though Glasgow was sure it was because of Lyanna and not herself that he was even speaking to her; a striped woman with wings behind her ears appeared. Her comment caused one of Glasgow’s ears to swivel in uncertainty as Lyanna’s gentle laugh faded in the air. The striped woman acknowledged herself as Maren, from the Dragon’s Throat and Glasgow nodded quietly in response. “I’m Glasgow. A Glazier for the Edge.” She added in, eyes drifting from her work to survey the bones that had been collected on the raft.

I’m not sure either, though where I’m from, there’s far more bones than this littered around the place.” She sighed quietly. ‘One of them is my sister’s.’ She refrained from adding in with a slight twitch of her hide, quietly returning to the silent persona she had created. Then, another face from the Edge appeared. Toulouse. While Glasgow had only seen him around possibly once or twice, she offered him a small nod as he entered the group. She offered him a small smile at his words, and a small roll of her glassy eyes. “I bet that was exciting.” She noted, her mouth moving in a feeling that felt weird against her scars. And so, she returned to her silence – unaware of the encounter Toulouse had with Raeden just previously.

Perhaps in this instance, ignorance is key.

"Talk."

there are all kinds of love in this world,
but never the same love twice

image credits

@Bartholomeo i believe was next, if we're following posting order? (which i dont mind if we do or dont! :D)

Messages In This Thread
RE: because all suffering is sweet to me [bone gathering] - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:24 AM