the Rift

[OPEN] I caught fire

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Raeden was still healing from the challenge. Not only was her wounds healing, but her heart was still healing as well. Tin noticed she had been reticent since this challenge. He frowned seeing his bonded like this and tried desperately to cheer her up. Nothing was working. Her legs moved, and her attention drew to her right leg. The bad the Glasglow made for her and her sister made her smile softly. It was a constant reminder of her sister. She smiled softly; she will go to the Basin soon to see her again. Maybe she can talk to her about training sneaks together. That would be with the approval of Iona. Then a frown came to her maw thinking how her sister would take the news that she lost her title. What would Hotaru think of her?

Nevermind that...

Raeden continued on deeper in Edge. With teal eyes glimmering in the sun she heard a call that was close. It was a familiar voice, so Raeden went to see who it was. When she came to the clearing, she saw Glasgow by the greenhouse. Raeden smiled brightly walking into the clearing. The greenhouse was finally done, and it was beautiful. Raeden always liked the odd mare. Yes, she might be different, but so was Raeden. Glasgow was in the shadows hiding from viewing eyes. The queen was already there, and the pale mare made her way over. Dipping her skull she tried not to seem broken and torn "Hello my Queen, and hello Glasgow." Taking a deep breath tin nudged her side. The traditional charm and cheer were not bright in her voice. stop thinking about yourself Rae.. she told herself to stop and smile. Tin, on the other hand, frowned and huddled close to Rae. She needed him right now. The greenhouse was done. What a beautiful sight to see in front of her. "Wow you have done such a beautiful job! Your skill is incredible Glasgow. My sister loved the bracelet that you made us. I have never felt closer to her. I really want to thank you for taking your time and helping our relationship remain strong. You really do not know how much I love it. How could I ever thank you? " Her light tones filled the air admiring the glazers work.
"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Glasgow @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM