the Rift

[OPEN] I caught fire

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

She understands the feeling of not belonging. Not having a purpose. Every day, she fights at the feel that swells in the pit of her stomach like acid. Fights the hole she is so tempted to rip into her own life. Where would she go, though? The Throat? Once upon a time she’d been offered a home there as well. She’d chosen the Edge. And every day she wonders if she chose the right path. But at the same time, who does she know in the Throat, or any of the other herds for that matter? Aly was here. Glasgow was here. Raeden and Gawen and yes, even Tilney. They were here because they gave her a chance and maybe she just didn’t give them enough of a chance.

She cannot yet know Glasgow’s intentions, but if she did, if she knew the reasons that swam in Glawgow’s mind, she would not blame the mare. No. Lyanna understands that feeling all too well.

A call rings out from somewhere around the greenhouse, and though it’s not for her, Lyanna can’t help but slip the remaining distance through the trees to see what’s going on. Glasgow is there already, Alysanne and Raeden already there. For a moment, she almost doesn’t go, feeling like she might be intruding. The call was clearly not for her. But then the glass roof of the greenhouse catches in the moon and she notices it’s done.

Her favorite horses in the herd all together, and the greenhouse done. How can she not go?

So she does, nickering softly in greeting as she comes to a stop near the group. The smile that comes to her face is light and easy, and it feels good to feel like herself for a moment. She offers a nod to the group as a whole, then her teal eyes drift to Glasgow. “The greenhouse looks amazing,” she says simply, turning her gaze to look it over and resisting the urge to disappear inside and start tilling at the dirt for planting.

Instead she turns her attention back to the group. “Alysanne,” she says with a smile and a nod, greeting her friend and Queen properly. Then her attention shifts to Raeden. “How are you feeling?” Physically, she could help with. There’d be herbs to help any lingering pain. Emotionally, she could only be a shoulder to lean on. She knows, all too well, how deep those wounds can cut.

watch how i soar.

lyanna

I know Glas and Lyanna are cleaning together, but she had to be here to say goodbye. Hope you don't mind! Feel free to skip her in posting order though, I don't want to hold you up.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM