the Rift

[OPEN] I caught fire

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne wasn’t the only one to come admire Glasgow’s hard work. Raeden, one of the sleuths, soon followed and Lyanna joined a moment later. Both of the mares were greeted with a warm smile and a dip of Alysanne’s dark head. She, too, was interested in hearing Raeden’s response to Lyanna’s question. She felt at peace with these three mares, enjoying their company and the ease of conversation.

Though, it wasn’t destined to be a simple day filled with stories and marvelling in Glasgow’s talented work. The pale unicorn began to speak, her tone halting and pained as she explained that she wanted to leave the Edge to go to the Basin. Upon hearing the news, Alysanne felt first surprise and then sympathy - it was clear that this was not an easy decision for Glasgow to make and she wanted to make it as easy on her as possible. There wasn’t even a thought towards anger or disappointment and even if there was, Alysanne’s natural instinct to fix sadness and hurt wouldn’t have allowed her to speak or act on them.

“It’s okay, Glasgow. You don’t have to apologize, not to me. You will be missed, for your company and your skill as a crafter, but I understand.” Or, she thought she did. Not everyone stumbled into Helovia, happened across the Edge, and stayed here forever like Alysanne had done. She knew that, knew that there were other lands calling to the hearts of those around her and sooner or later - they would all leave. Everyone did.

Except, perhaps, the ones she wished would leave.

She shifted forward with the intention of touching her muzzle gently to Glasgow’s shoulder if the other mare would allow her, a soft sad smile in her green eyes when she drew back. “We will always be here for you.”

Alysanne
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.
image credits
table by boom <3

115 YEARS LATER BUT I REALLY WANTED TO REPLY STILL
@Raeden
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-03-2017, 05:39 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-03-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Raeden - 01-04-2017, 12:51 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 01-04-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Glasgow - 01-08-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: I caught fire - by Alysanne - 01-30-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: I caught fire - by Lyanna - 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM