the Rift

Friends!

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
So Vezer just learned she has no friends and is very upset about it xD If you have any foals that need some sass and Hungarian words in their lives let me know!

Also Astarot needs some direction and someone to show him that he is special, since his family is so big and powerful he needs this! I'd also love for him to watch someone get healed or have someone heal him. I'd also like to have him watch some craft something.

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
maybe @Vastra could meet one of them? She's more of a 'let's explore in near silence' friend unless you can teach her something new xD but she needs to meet more foals too!

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare
Vezer would get a total kick out of her being able to turn into animals! She has a creepy obsession with them xD

Astarot is more of a talker and likes to have people talk back so I think she might make him more depressed lol

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
bahaha perfect! I've been meaning to get a thread up in the Throat with Vastra practicing some of her magic so I can tag Vezer in that if you'd like?

Dragon's Throat Filly
Pare
OMG yes please! She is going to die when she sees it! <3

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Tae can heal!

Or she can try to meet Kolr. Maybe she can make fun of her since Kolr is a bit of a sulkasarous

Astor Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5 :: 27
Astor
Yael posted to Astarot and would still like a reply :)