the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cleaning and Clarifying [Cleaning]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Though she was loath to leave Lena and the easy friendship she held with the bay mare, Tembovu’s polite request wasn’t one that she could ignore. There were things that she needed to tell him as well - and she wondered if he already knew and this was why he was taking her aside. Without comment or hesitation, she followed her fellow monarch to a spot where they were on their own.

Although Alysanne could guess where Tembovu’s gaze kept disappearing to she didn’t say anything about it. Teasing the King felt like far too friendly of an action and she wasn’t entirely sure they were at that point. Tension between them had eased a little, it was true - she couldn’t entirely hold a grudge against someone she had trusted enough to stab her in the chest. The wound was healing slowly but, as he had predicted, had proven easier to keep clean and she had not succumbed to another fever or infection.

There was still a part of her that was bitter over any feeling of ease or gratitude she felt towards him. There was still the potential of disaster housed within him and she could not be lured into submission by any stretch of peace.

She started to work, pulling at weeds with her mouth and delicately picking up any bones to place them aside so they could be brought to Kisamoa later. Once her mouth was free, she took Tembovu’s pause as an invitation for her to start speaking as she dug at a stubborn root with one of her hooves. “I went to speak with the Falls’ Czarina…. To return the bag that caused so much trouble.” She hoped this would not come as a surprise to him, nor that it would incite any anger. He had fought hard to defend the Edge and she had gone and given back the bag anyway. But there should have never even been a fight in the first place if she hadn't let her anger blind her.

Hesitantly, her green gaze looked to him as she finally stopped moving. “I believe our peace with the Falls stands, she seemed as willing as I was to keep an alliance between our herds.”

@Tembovu I thought using matchy matchy tables was appropriate ;D
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Cleaning and Clarifying [Cleaning] - by Tembovu - 01-16-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Cleaning and Clarifying [Cleaning] - by Alysanne - 01-21-2017, 09:26 PM