the Rift

[OPEN] Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning]

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
She beamed up at her testvér enjoying his kind words. She pranced off aware he was behind her; which she liked. The spider girl loved how he was protective but not so much so that he stuck to her side. It might have made it harder to make friends with her long toothed fire emitting brother at her side. She grinned to herself enjoying the silent guard behind her.

After she breaks the dam a voice calls out from the shadows. She turns, but slowly, knowing her brother was closer by. A smile touched her face, cautious but welcoming. She couldn't trust just anyone. Her own mother had taught her that much. Her voice was warm and welcoming, "Yes please!" She looked the hybrid over curiously taking in her appearance. She was black and white, with wings and horns. Her eyes caught on the odd blue marking on her chest and she had to bight back a question.

Without another word the pair set to work. She copies the mare with her legs and mouth, minus the wings. She hums softly as the work; just a random tune. She has a two small piles beside her, one of bones, one of sticks and other crap. Her ears prick curiously as the mare speaks her name. "I'm Vezér, it's nice to meet you." She offers a true smile this time her head turning briefly to the Weaver. Her question peaks her interest and she pauses to think about it. "To be honest, I doubt anyone does. My Apa doesn't really trust him, but sometimes the Gods give out things for helping them. I guess most of us are a little greedy." Her voice is matter of fact without much emotion. Hell she was here hoping to gain something, even if it was just some work ethic.

Then a handsome boy steps out and speaks. Her eyes narrow the second words start falling out like crap from an ass. her ears flick back and he catches himself before he says 'you.' When his hoof touches the she just about loses her damn mind, but she holds back; for now. He is speaking again saying more shit. "Well, Zubari..." Before she can really lay into his ass her brother steps from the shadows. She sneers at the colt before turning back to work allowing him to take care of the lazy asshole.

She turns her head towards Weaver and whispers, "I promise we aren't all asses like that kid." She smiles softly at the mare, hoping she will believe her. At her brother's last words she shots a VERY pointed glance at the colt. Even Tyrath began to clean up with them and she turned to the colt her ears tilted back and eyes made of blood fire, "If you aren't going to help move on." She watches him daring the boy to argue or loaf around. Tyrath gives his name and homeland, which she doesn't agree with. "He is also my oldest testvér, or brother in native tongue." She smiled at Weaver and gave the cold the cold shoulder until he made his choice to leave or help.
------------------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 526
OOC/Tags;; @Weaver @Tyrath @Zubari

Messages In This Thread
Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning] - by Vezér - 01-05-2017, 04:07 AM
RE: Hooves and sticks [clearing/cleaning] - by Vezér - 01-27-2017, 02:08 AM