the Rift

so i leave it up to you

Tarek Posts: 3
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 :: 8
Adoptable
Tarek
the desolate
It was strange being here, in this place, so far from everything he knew. There was no sand, little sand – but with her behind him, he felt that perhaps they would be okay. Safe, away from everything that would come after them. Perhaps this place they had come to would be guarded by something fierce and wouldn’t let those with terror ruling their hearts in, to come to find him. Even if they did, Tarek would fight. He doesn’t speak his tongue again and he had just turned to Ghalia when the stranger turned up.

The merchant was on guard in the moment it took to breathe and then she was in front of him… Ghalia moved in a heartbeat and shielded him from the eyesight of the stranger. He wondered for a moment why she did this, when it was his responsibility to protect her – but he knew the feeling went both ways. He gave a half-hearted smile, eyes shining, and he listened out.

She spoke to the stranger, and Tarek wondered if the winged one knew what Ghalia spoke. They had spoken another, the Common tongue and not theirs of their home and it was now that Tarek moved forward. His gaze was steady, always watching and weary. He was tense.

So was Ghalia.

He glanced to her first, his eyes showing his own gratefulness to her, as his gaze then passed to the stranger and then he noted that they had greeted them in a tongue he knew, but for the sake of this… Tarek speaks,

“Help would be good but… answer her, and then perhaps we shall see,” he says on the common tongue, and he is always on guard now. Any stranger before them may be someone waiting for them, waiting to try to strike him down for his actions and drag Ghalia back, but he wouldn’t let it happen.

No… but he could smell that this one was different, coming from this place but he had to be sure before he went further.

@Yael @Ghalia I'm so sorry this took so long, I was kinda wrapped up in an anxious ball of doing nothing for the last little bit - the thing I was anxious over I finally did and now I'm good again :| My brain is a dumb dumb! (also sorry this is a bit all over the shot, back is very sore and distracting me ><)

Messages In This Thread
so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-06-2017, 07:31 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Ghalia - 01-06-2017, 08:39 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-12-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Yael - 01-12-2017, 11:19 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Ghalia - 01-13-2017, 12:55 AM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Tarek - 01-22-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: so i leave it up to you - by Yael - 01-23-2017, 10:18 PM