the Rift

Just When I Thought It Was Over...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

She could hear something in the distance. Maybe raeden was making it up in her head, or maybe it was real. He heart thumped and raced wondering what this panicked creature was. Cream hooves came to a halt listening to the sounds and where it was coming from. Tin was quite next to her waiting for Raeden to move and figure out what they should do. Should she go see what that sound was, or should she just head home and forget it all. Against her will, the pale girl took another step forward. Maybe today she should be different, go adventure what is the worse that could happen? Pushing forward she flew into a graceful trot, and Tin was by her side. Hooves splattered in the snow and dampened milk white legs. Chocolate tones of dirt ruined the pureness of her perfect pelt, but that was not the concern now.

Finally, the pair came into a clearing and there was no one in sight, at first glance. Then on the ground in the dirt and dampness of the earth, there was a figure laying there. She panicked, was this person alive, were they hurt, did they need help? Raeden cantered over calling to the figure trying to not scare the thing away. Her hooves came to a halt next to the mare laying near the water. Lowering her honey skull she smiled softly with kind teal eyes. Do not scare her raeden.. just be nice and act normal. "Hello I am Raeden of Wold's Edge . Do you need help and are you hurt? I might be able to help you if you wish, but I am not a healer. If you want a place to rest and heal, you would be safe in World's Edge. I can help you get there." Her words were kind and warming extending the offer to the girl. "Oh this is my companion Tin. Please do not feel pressured to come with me, I can try to heal you and get you out of the Threshold. This is not the best place in Helovia to rest." She was trying to be kind and warming, but she was unsure how the woman would react to anything. Tin hugged her side peeking for her front legs ever now and again.
"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Nitika

Messages In This Thread
Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Nitika - 01-07-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Raeden - 01-09-2017, 12:41 AM