the Rift

Just When I Thought It Was Over...

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

Her rose gold shoulders came to a halt. Her cream legs did not dare to move another inch. Pale ears flicked back to listen to the girl talk and explain herself. The harsh tones dropped, and the shield started to work its way down. Raeden contemplated just moving on, but Tin made her stay. She needs your help A sight fell to her mouth as the girl began to speak out. Isn't it funny that why you threaten to leave people to their death all tones change? Teal eyes looked behind her, and slowly her cloud covered body turned back around. People are so funny, for them to be nice someone has to be a total bitch. Silver-flecked orbs searched over the weak standing body and her head tilted slightly to the left. The girl ( who still had not spoken her name ) explained she was being chased by something. That was not surprising to Raeden. The Threshold was filled with beast and creatures of darkness and evil. Helovia was filled with those creatures.

Milky tresses nodded as each word was picked over and absorbed into her skull. There was always that fog that made everyone forget things when entering the world. " You are not the only one who ahs experienced that fog feeling. The Threshold has that effect. " Her voice was slightly bland, but she has talked to so many about the threshold that she cannot help it. The woman does want to go to Edge with her. strange. The woman was so against it at first, but she had to have had a change of heart. A smile fell upon Raeden's face, and she started to turn in the direction of home. "I can deal with a lot of things.If you feel you can make the trip without being healed, then let's get this show on the road. We should make it there by sunset. " Her body now turned around and slowly started to walk. "First I must ask what is your name. I would rather not call you mare. " Chuckling lightly she started their decent.

"Talking "

OOC:: Kinda short, but you do not have to reply to this thread again if you do not want to. I am going to get one up in Edge :)

table code by tamme

@Nitika

Messages In This Thread
Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Nitika - 01-07-2017, 03:06 AM
RE: Just When I Thought It Was Over... - by Raeden - 01-12-2017, 10:03 PM