[PRIVATE] i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
Isi
And Adella
. . .
The task at hand was growing to be boring, so Adella and I wandered away from the beach shorelines and toward the taller grasses. We moved at our own leisurely pace, my bird-printed marking thrown open wide to the sky as I tossed my head about, cheerful that the hands of Frostfall were falling away. Adella flew high over me; our eyes would meet and we'd smile at each other before returning to our individual antics. It had been some time (minus our games of hide and seek in the Meadow) that I had felt free enough to let the child nagging in me out for a while.

While the moons passed as we traveled, we occupied ourselves with telling made-up stories and dreaming of the future. We were wanderers until that point, but my companion had always tried to persuade me to join a herd--to have a real family where there were others I could count on. Often times with such a notion I would scoff at her, reminding her that I didn't need anyone else. We had each other and that was enough for me. Yet the feeling of missing something when I hadn't seen any of my kind for a while still hung over my shoulders, a bit of a nostalgic feeling creeping its way in. She was right, after all, about needing an actual place to call home, but that time would come soon enough I figured.

The new day welcomed us into the arms of the fields, the grasses swaying with a vigor we hadn't seen since Frostfall started. Adella flew circles above me, playing games with the wind while I walked on into the heart of the area. A boy landing and kicking made a smile spread across my lips, and I stood still to silently watch him. Another approached then, carrying with him the smells of some place exotic. I hung back to watch the exchange, Adella flapping down to sit on my back to look on as I did. A voice rolled across the expanse; a race? I perked up excitedly, my ears straining forward. I was not built for racing myself, but watching was an entirely different story.

"Donec vestibulum condimentum facilisis."
... if my yesterday is a disgrace,
tell me that you still recall my name
/ image

...this sucks please forgive me :|
@nizho
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i made a fist and not a plan; call me a reckless wrecking ball - by Isi - 01-08-2017, 11:37 PM