the Rift

i think my soul is inside out

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Hey, King of Fools a frown crossed over Sacre's features as he glanced to Inari, the red fox, who shot him a daring look of mischief and was contemplating whether he should take the joke further or leave the dust to settle rather than provoke this gentle, but gullible, soul any more. It didn't help that Sacre, for all his innocent exterior, was so easy to wind up, his impassioned heart held back nothing from his expressions leaving him exposed to the mockery of foxes—who were surprisingly sarcastic in nature. At least, that's what Sacre thought. Exasperation pouring from his lips, the Nurse gave Inari a hard stare "I don't know who you're talking to" he snorted, flicking his tail as he did so and increasing his speed in a show of childish irritation. Amused, the eldest of the two bonded scrambled after him, brushing his tail against the fox-boy's legs before scampering after Ríona, who had gone hunting, leaving the two boys to bicker behind.

As the world fell silent for a moment, Sacre continued his leisurely pace through the Threshold, the wind picking up his already tangled mane and curling strands around his blazing horn. Birdsong had brought warmth with and it was nice, sometimes Sacre would simply stand on the clifftops in the Edge and watch the sun set, wondering what the next day might bring. Incidentally, he was back at his usual trips back and forth between his misty home and the claiming grounds of Helovia and, as he rounded another bend, ducking under a low branch, the sound of voices drifted on the wind to his keen ears, a mixture of unfamiliar and familiar.

He moves quicker know, hunting down this secluded meeting of friends and strangers, so he could belatedly barge into it with his big nose itching to poke into more business that was, perhaps, not his own. 

Upon his arrival, as he grounds to a halt amongst the group of mares, he beamed a surprised smile at the amber mare, whom he had met a few times in the mountains as a young colt and then later in the Throat. Today, it would seem, coincidence would have them meet in the middle "long time no see, Sia" he greeted her fondly after Syrena had addressed her. He wondered if she still lingered in the Throat, he had heard she had been named a Sultana, he didn't know if this was still true and it had been so long since he had last spoken to Sikeax. He bobbed his head in greeting to the Falls mare whom he hadn't met before whilst wondering why the conversation topic was on talking trees... "Do trees talk?" he asked Inari and Ríona, who had arrived to sit next to his forelegs and were now shooting Sacre a sceptical look, shrugging in response. If they did they probably wouldn't waste their breath on Sacre that was for sure. 

For a moment, Sacre didn't know how to jump into the conversation as the subject of trees and oceans went completely over his head. Recently his visits to the Threshold had thrown up some intense conversations from a bone collector to grumpy old stallions to... Bhūta. Now, looking at Azulee of nowhere in particular and her half-assed smile, he didn't hold out much hope for this meeting either. Yet, still he jumped into the fray with his messy hair and good intentions, opening his heart to this former Dragons Throat child "I'm Sacre, also formerly of the Dragons Throat" at least he could relate there "but now of the Worlds Edge... What brings you back to Helovia? Can I help you somehow" he smiled with good humour, watching her sparking feather with interest for a moment before returning intently to her dark face.

on the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true

yewrezz

dropkicks his foolish ass in
@Sikeax @Syrena @Azulee

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-10-2017, 04:39 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sikeax - 01-11-2017, 01:39 AM