the Rift

i think my soul is inside out

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre 

His gaze softens on Sia’s face and if it wasn’t for the many surrounding them he would have asked her what had become of her, if she was okay and if maybe she wanted a trip to the mountains again for old times’ sake. However, the fox-boy couldn’t hear her internal turmoil that would have made him reach out to her in concern. “I’ve missed you too” he returned the genuine sentiment with warmth whilst remembering a time long gone and much missed. However, there wasn't a lot of time for more than that as their party of four increased to five on the arrival of herd-brother Toulouse and his confusing smirk. In fact, the more he talked the more perplexed Sacre became in general as this spy settled his taller champagne body alongside him and the healer watched him curiously. 

"Hey" he amicably returned with a friendly nod, his mind still half thinking about cactuses and trees. 

The peculiar conversation continued as Syrena mentions the Falls before Sikeax spills an opinion he wasn't expecting at all. He cast a concerned look over to her, his brows knitting together and now more than ever he wanted to ask what really had become of her. What had happened in the Dragons Throat? Apart from there being more than one cactus, that is. The Dragons Throat Sacre remembered was peaceful, active, a warm family to fall into. Then again, he had never really gotten that deep into desert life that he would know all the ins and outs of its drama. As Sia voiced her discontent and Sacre grew anxious, he roved his perturbed gaze to try catch the eyes of his friend "is it really so bad that it should be forsaken?" he asked with apprehension colouring his voice.

What's wrong, Sikeax?

As the seconds ticked by and the question about the Throat lay hanging in the air, he shrugged his shoulders, trying to think of an answer, not really knowing much about what was going on in the Throat, especially from the look of Sia's reaction to the mention of the southern land. Yet, before the fox-boy could think of anything, the lightning mare was already making her exit into the skies and Sacre watched her disappear without a word. 

on the day that you were born the angels got together
and decided to create a dream come true

yewrezz

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-10-2017, 04:39 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Sikeax - 01-11-2017, 01:39 AM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Syrena - 01-11-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: i think my soul is inside out - by Azulee - 01-13-2017, 08:19 PM