the Rift

Tables please?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I have these three awesome pictures that need some tables! I'd be very grateful for any help <3
One
Two
Three
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

I would also be forever grateful to have THISamazing manip as a table!
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Couldn't resist xP @Pare

The Opera ghost really existed. He was not, as was long believed, a creature of the imagination of the artists, the superstition of the managers, or a product of the absurd and impressionable brains of the young ladies of the ballet, their mothers, the box-keepers, the cloak-room attendants or the concierge. Yes, he existed in flesh and blood, although he assumed the complete appearance of a real phantom; that is to say, of a spectral shade.

No one ever sees the Angel; but he is heard by those who are meant to hear him. He often comes when they least expect him, when they are sad and disheartened. Then their ears suddenly perceive celestial harmonies, a divine voice, which they remember all their lives. Persons who are visited by the Angel quiver with a thrill unknown to the rest of mankind. And they can not touch an instrument, or open their mouths to sing, without producing sounds that put all other human sounds to shame. Then people who do not know that the Angel has visited those persons say that they have genius.

Little Christine asked her father if he had heard the Angel of Music. But Daddy Daae shook his head sadly; and then his eyes lit up, as he said:

"You will hear him one day, my child! When I am in Heaven, I will send him to you!"

— Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera
vezér&volterra
quote quote quote quote quote
quote quote quote quote

image | coding

Code:
<center><table width="750px" height ="300px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="background: #030301; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/58804cea6c63f'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 5px solid #030301; border-radius: 385px 385px 0px 0px;"><table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><center><div style="padding-top: 465px; padding-bottom: 30px; padding-left: 50px; padding-right: 50px; text-align: justify; color:#63504d; font-family: times; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 105%;">Words go here yay!

[color=#ad8e84]"Talk."[/color]
</div><div style="padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: times; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 16px; text-align: center; color: #938a9a; letter-spacing: 15px; line-height: 100%; font-weight: bold;"><font size="5">v</font>ezér<font size="3">[color=#5e5b61]&[/color]</font><font size="5">v</font>olterra</div><div style="padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 30px; padding-right: 30px; font-family: times; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: #5f4f52; letter-spacing: 4px; line-height: 100%;">quote quote quote quote quote
quote quote quote quote</div></center></tr></table></center>
</td></tr></table>
[url=http://fav.me/davrnoh][size=xx-small]image[/size][/url] | [url=http://abbie1234.deviantart.com/][size=xx-small]coding[/size][/url]</center>

quote quote quote quote quote quote quote
The Opera ghost really existed. He was not, as was long believed, a creature of the imagination of the artists, the superstition of the managers, or a product of the absurd and impressionable brains of the young ladies of the ballet, their mothers, the box-keepers, the cloak-room attendants or the concierge. Yes, he existed in flesh and blood, although he assumed the complete appearance of a real phantom; that is to say, of a spectral shade.

No one ever sees the Angel; but he is heard by those who are meant to hear him. He often comes when they least expect him, when they are sad and disheartened. Then their ears suddenly perceive celestial harmonies, a divine voice, which they remember all their lives. Persons who are visited by the Angel quiver with a thrill unknown to the rest of mankind. And they can not touch an instrument, or open their mouths to sing, without producing sounds that put all other human sounds to shame. Then people who do not know that the Angel has visited those persons say that they have genius.

Little Christine asked her father if he had heard the Angel of Music. But Daddy Daae shook his head sadly; and then his eyes lit up, as he said:

"You will hear him one day, my child! When I am in Heaven, I will send him to you!"

vezér

image | coding

Code:
<center><div style="width: 600px; border: 5px solid #000000;"><table width="600px" height ="300px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="background: #4b3c54; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/5880582015cc1'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border: 2px solid #d496af;"><table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><center><div style="padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 100px; padding-right: 50px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; text-align: right; color: #211920; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #43344b; letter-spacing: 4px; line-height: 100%; font-weight: bold;">quote quote quote quote quote quote quote
quote quote quote quote quote</div><div style="padding-top: 25px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-left: 50px; padding-right: 115px; text-align: justify; color:#cdb4bd; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #43344b; font-family: georgia; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 105%;">Words go here yay!

[color=#fff6f9]"Talk."[/color]
</div><div style="padding-bottom: 350px; padding-left: 190px; font-family: georgia; font-size: 18px; text-align: left; color: #211920; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #43344b; letter-spacing: 15px; line-height: 100%; font-weight: bold;"><font size="5">v</font>[i]ezér[/i]</div></center></tr></table></center>
</td></tr></table></div>
[url=http://fav.me/davrnoh][size=xx-small]image[/size][/url] | [url=http://abbie1234.deviantart.com/][size=xx-small]coding[/size][/url]</center>

volterra

quote quote quote quote quote quote quote

image | coding

Code:
<center><div style="width: 552px; border: 5px solid #000000; border-radius: 0px 305px 0px 0px;"><table width="550px" height ="300px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="background: #050600; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/588062f5491bc'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #a8abb0; border-radius: 0px 300px 0px 0px;"><table align="center" width="550" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><center><div style="width: 270px; height: 600px; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/57a7f9809d4fd'); background-repeat: no-repeat; float: left;"></div><div style="padding-top: 300px; padding-right: 30px; font-family: times; font-size: 18px; text-align: center; color: #615354; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #050600; letter-spacing: 15px; line-height: 100%; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;"><font size="5">v</font>olterra</div><div style="padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 35px; padding-right: 35px; text-align: justify; color:#988a8b; text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #050600; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 105%;">Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

[color=#e5d8d8]"Talk."[/color]
</div><div style="padding-top: 25px; padding-left: 40px; padding-right: 40px; font-family: times; font-size: 10px; text-align: center; color: #5a4446; letter-spacing: 3px; line-height: 100%; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;">quote quote quote quote quote quote quote
quote quote quote quote quote</div></center></tr></table></center>
</td></tr></table></div>

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
You are AMAZING! Thank you so much Reli! <3

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
omg thanks for the gorg table reli and the gorg art pare <33333

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

One Vezer
Two Dragon
Three Astarot
FourVezer
Tag me

bump and updated <3
Tag me

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
@Astarot c:

kisses
from the
deep
Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah. Words! Pretty words, posty posty posty. Text here. Text here. Woo hoo. La da da da blah blah blah.

"Talk."

Code:
<center><div style="width: 614px; height: 97px; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/58d0c1cd73bd5'); background-repeat: no-repeat;"></div><div style="width: 614px; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/58d0c0e86913b');"><table width="614px" height ="300px" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td style="background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/58d0c0f02b569'); background-repeat: no-repeat;"><table align="center" width="614" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><center><div style="width: 410px; height: 445px; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/57a7f9809d4fd'); background-repeat: no-repeat; float: left;"></div><div style="padding-left: 100px;"><div style="padding-top: 75px; padding-left: 45px; padding-right: 35px; font-family: time; font-size: 22px; text-align: center; color: #06090b; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px #ffffff; letter-spacing: 8px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; line-height: 100%;">kisses</div><div style="padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 45px; padding-right: 35px; font-family: time; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; color: #06090b; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px #ffffff; letter-spacing: 4px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 100%;">from the</div><div style="padding-top: 10px; padding-left: 45px; padding-right: 35px; font-family: time; font-size: 22px; text-align: center; color: #06090b; text-shadow: 0px 0px 8px #ffffff; letter-spacing: 8px; font-style: italic; font-weight: bold; line-height: 100%;">deep</div><div style="padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 60px; padding-right: 60px; text-align: justify; color:#475551; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #ffffff; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 105%;">

[color=#9f4e38]"Talk."[/color]
</div></div></center></tr></table></center></td></tr></table></div><div style="width: 614px; height: 111px; background-image: url('http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/58d1c4e10a043'); background-repeat: no-repeat;"><div style="padding-top: 102px; padding-left: 100px; text-align: center; line-height: 100%;">[url=http://fav.me/dayzy1a][size=xx-small]image[/size][/url] | [url=http://abbie1234.deviantart.com/][size=xx-small]coding[/size][/url]
</div>
</div>
</center>
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
AH!! That's so beautiful! <3
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png]

Two more Astarot and Vezer

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
I'mma try and make some of these for you today Pare, but it's been a while so forgive me if they come out rubbish xD
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut quis egestas lacus. Morbi sodales felis in erat bibendum, ac porta turpis molestie. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Maecenas volutpat est ipsum, sed elementum libero pharetra quis. Maecenas at purus nisl. Aenean aliquam ipsum et ligula bibendum tincidunt. Maecenas facilisis sodales justo, ut porta leo mollis at. Nam ultrices, erat ut suscipit tempus, enim eros blandit nunc, sit amet imperdiet lectus massa vel justo. Aliquam lobortis consequat ex non egestas.

Nullam odio diam, feugiat eu dignissim et, laoreet vel eros. Curabitur ut elit non sem tristique dapibus nec et elit. Nulla facilisi. Vestibulum mattis massa nec imperdiet semper. Vivamus eu lobortis tortor, id euismod metus. Ut lacinia venenatis tortor, a consectetur quam. Nullam at sapien id libero malesuada condimentum at vitae neque. Phasellus vitae orci quis felis dignissim consequat.

Suspendisse potenti. Fusce viverra arcu augue, a venenatis ante suscipit in. Mauris hendrerit ante dignissim ornare vehicula. Duis tincidunt semper orci, et dapibus tellus ullamcorper sed. Mauris eros dui, auctor vitae lectus non, hendrerit tristique magna. Nulla quis augue pharetra ligula tincidunt finibus. Ut hendrerit accumsan rhoncus. Praesent maximus hendrerit tincidunt. Fusce viverra nisi quam, eget sodales nunc pulvinar sit amet.

Vestibulum vulputate mauris mi, in porta lectus volutpat quis. Pellentesque semper ac ligula eget placerat. Integer fermentum interdum sapien congue finibus. Duis euismod viverra elit non tempus. Vestibulum lobortis, lorem vel feugiat aliquam, purus felis ultrices mauris, porta ultrices arcu felis iaculis felis. Nullam posuere ut elit vitae semper. Praesent consequat ipsum eu dictum pulvinar.

Nunc nec arcu sed ex fringilla accumsan. Aliquam sollicitudin ligula vel dui sagittis, id fringilla nibh tincidunt. Nunc luctus tellus ipsum, et cursus lorem vestibulum sit amet. Nam nulla est, feugiat vitae nulla quis, suscipit lobortis neque. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam erat volutpat. Vivamus mattis mauris nec ipsum ullamcorper dignissim. Ut in volutpat orci, quis molestie erat. Nullam vitae mauris ut massa elementum egestas eget sit amet enim. Pellentesque auctor, eros at suscipit consectetur, felis elit aliquam lorem, non finibus est sem nec tellus. Cras luctus placerat sapien.
"words"
Vezér
- - quote can go here - -

x || x || x

Code:
<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Euphoria+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:500' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="background: url('http://orig01.deviantart.net/bad1/f/2016/350/d/e/silver_dreamer_1_by_enharmonia-daru01p.png') top no-repeat;"><center>
<div style="width: 700px; margin-top: 630px; background: url('http://orig15.deviantart.net/ee38/f/2017/081/8/4/bg_brown_by_whimzi-db37t41.png'); border: 3px #110604; border-style: solid solid none solid; box-sizing: border-box;"><div style="background: url('http://orig04.deviantart.net/16de/f/2015/360/c/e/fresh_snow__2x_blurr_by_whimzi-d9lkrst.png'); margin: 60px; border-style: double; font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif; font-size: 9pt; padding: 30px; color: #756e6f; text-align: justify; box-shadow: 0px 0px 60px #110604;  opacity: 0.9;">
words
<font color=#a72445>"words"</font>
</div><div style="margin-top: -60px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Euphoria Script', cursive; font-size: 90px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 15px #afa5a6;">Vezér</div><div style="width: 100%; background: #110604; color: #e7eaeb; font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 14px;"> - - quote can go here - - </div></div></div><BR><center><a href="http://subtlepatterns.com/fresh-snow/">x</a> || <a href="http://sta.sh/0t2gwnv6w50">x</a> || <a href="http://whimzi.deviantart.com/">x</a></center>

@Astarot
Hope it's OK - I'm so rusty :S
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

I love it! Thank you Whit <3 -snuggles-

I still need a couple tables: Vezer/Astarot Vezer Ilios and Areli