the Rift

Azulee :: Valda

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
:: [ Genetic Mutation | Ability to have 3 active magics ]

:: [ Magic: Spark | Her blood is electrically charged, and shocks upon direct contact, also making her skin emit a harmless shock sensation. ]

:: [ Magic: Spark | Ability to form electrical arcs around her hooves and feather-tips that shock on contact. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Unable to direct electricity; 10m radius. ]

:: [ Magic: Spark x Wind (U) | can project bolts of lightning from the tips of her wings ]

:: [ Magic: Spark | Ability to create creatures of static electricity. ]
:: [ Magic: Spark (U) | When her creations expire, they sizzle out in a violent outburst of electricity, causing increased damage for a few seconds afterward ]

:: [ Item: Armor | Bull skull face plate, impervious to magic directed at it; can be removed with considerable effort ]

:: [ ?? | Harpy eagle (not companion, no soul-bond) ]

:: [ Item: Feather | A feather from Azzuen's wing ] (blown to her mysteriously by the wind?? perhaps when she becomes a more skilled warrior?)

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!

Azulee Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 hands :: 6 years :: Orangemoon HP: 65.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Valda
Wolf/horse hybrid

WARDRUNA
species: pegasus/dragon hybrid
height: 16.3 hands
wings/horns: leather dragon wings, large and black; a pair of black horns, curling inward and up
eyes: deep crimson red with golden flecks and a serpent's iris
assets:
:: [ Item: Genetic Mutation | fangs ]

hard mode—HP: 65/65

physical force and magic is permitted to be used on Azulee at any time provided it does not involve powerplay (unless specified otherwise); please contact me before attempting to kill.
please tag me!