the Rift

Help With Avatar Image?

LizzyD123 Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5' 4" :: 21
Lizzy
Hey everyone!

So far I'm enjoying this site a lot! Really seems like a lot of fun!

I'd really appreciate some help with something. I'm currently on the search for an avatar/profile image for my character. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to search for stock images I can use? I'm still searching myself but I'm not very good at a matter like this, so I'd appreciate any help I can get!

- LizzyD123

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
Deviantart.com But make sure you can use it off site and if you need to tell the stock holder you are using it. :)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
https://unsplash.com/ is great as well for all kinds of images. The pictures there are royalty free so you can use them for anything!

This is what they state on their website: "All photos published on Unsplash are licensed under Creative Commons Zero which means you can copy, modify, distribute and use the photos for free, including commercial purposes, without asking permission from or providing attribution to the photographer or Unsplash."

So if you're looking for something simple (though I havent checked for horse stock or anything here) to use for an avatar, this is a great place to look as well!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!