the Rift

[OPEN] Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME)

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN & TIN
Didn't you know that Poision is always Pretty?

It was a long slow trip. The pale golden mare made sure that her mud-drenched hooves remained at a pace that the injured girl could keep up. Milk tresses floated atop of the earth like perfect steamed milk on a cappuccino. Soft strands whispered in the breeze that started to hug and warm the pair. Tin scurried next to the pale woman's side. Cloven hooves shuffled and thankfully did not have to move too quickly to keep up with his bonded. The journey was by far not a very easy one. Raeden had to carefully plan out what route they would take to ensure the injured woman would be able to make it. Muscles lightly dampened with sweat, and teal eyes started picking up on signs that they were close to Edge. Smiling teal orbs looked to Tin then back in front of them "The trip was not an easy one, but we are almost there." Sweet tones rang out to the mare. Raeden glimpsed over to the girl for a brief moment."There are many rank's within the herd. Our King is Tembovu, and our Queen is Alysanne. Mauja is the emissary. Those three hold the highest rank, and they make the decisions for the herd's well-being. I figured you might want a little information about the herd before we got there." Again her shoulders shrugged slightly, and her hooves pushed forward.

Finally the mare came to the thick mist filled forest, and her hooves went to a complete halt. At her feet were shards of glass that still scattered the ground. They made it to the border of World's Edge. Teal orbs looked beyond the boundary and into her home. Then her gaze fell back to the Nitika wondering what she thought of everything. Tin went skipping off into Edge to find a Moon Doctor. "Tin knows who to look for. How are you feeling? We must wait here. If you wish to stay, you may enter the lands after someone accepts you into it. If you do not want to stay it is up to the Ranked member if you can stay here overnight. It is all your choice." A sigh fell from her maw waiting to see who would show up and greet the pair."So Nitika where are you from? I hope Helovia gives you everything you are looking for." Hopefully her efforts would pay off, and the mare would remain in the herd. 

"talk talk talk"

OOC:: I go to the end of my post and hit the space bar one time then type @Name with no spaces. sometimes it works other times it doesn't. But I am tagging healers!! 

table code by tamme

@Nitika @Lyanna @Tilney @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
Does This Place Give You Anxiety? (WELCOME) - by Raeden - 01-12-2017, 10:44 PM