the Rift

Babies!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Not sure if anyone is looking to play a foal or not, but just incase you are I'm opeing up Ilios and his mother Parelia! She'll be back in later this month and ready to mingle lol.

She is fairly well known around Helovia mostly in the Edge and Falls. She is a cremello max white overo with teal in her tail, mane, and wings. Her mane is short like a mowhawk just a bit longer. She also has fire magic and loves her kids.

ILios is a hybrid that has four kids right now and loves them all to death! He is Parelia's son and currently has one fire type magic and the ability to bond to two companions. He lives in the Throat and would love to have his kids there as well. His father is Ciceron and he has quite a few connections in the falls and edge as well as the throat. Short mane like his mom, teal ivy markings on his face and legs, and his hair is frosted.

Feel free to look at their profiles and let me know if you are interested! I have one thing I always ask foal players: please give them back if younare unable/willing to play them any longer. I hate to see them go to waste <3