A Moment in Peace (Open)

Zamoro Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ZAMORO</style>
  A Stallion of Strength and Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Zamoro hesitated at first glance, as he walked lazily towards the bearing tree. It was cold and icy time, freezing weather was about as Frost Fall rained upon them with its bearing cold season. Killing the Red leaves off the Birch and Oak with its sharp wind, and of freezing the Earth's surface. As the freezing wind blew harshly at Zamoro, he flattened his ears to the back of his head to keep them from anyway as colder as they were. He shuddered coldly as the wind blew right though him, making him clop at the crunchy snow on the ground. Zamoro lowered his head to walk to the Oak tree bearing there, standing next to it, he picked his head up to sniff the air. Of course nothing was there only the cold wind which of Zamoro dreaded to hate. Zamoro's least favorite season it was, the Earth was dead in this season all asleep no green showed at all just the cold icy snow and ice. Zamoro heavily sighed and shook his head as the small specs of frost came off his mane. He took little shelter next to the oak tree, and felt his stomach rumble slightly.
Feeling his hunger get to him, Zamoro once again lowered his head turning his brown eyes to the peak of his cold hooves, picking the front one left one up, he began digging the cold icy snow out to see if any plant was beneath for him to atleast eat. He continued to dig until he hit dirt, Zamoro grunted lightly, as no life appealed there just the dirt. Zamoro stood there under the bare oak tree to look around if there was anything to do, and hopefully he thought there might be.

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered

S.v.e.t.l.a.n.A
je aime les crows

It was a fact. I needed to meet the members of my lovely herd. It was my duty, and my responsibility, to meet each individual and to have a relationship with them, no matter how new, bad-tempered, or old they were. It was too cold to be flying. This morning, after a brief try, I had, annoyed, settled down to preen my frosted wings, clean them of the clinging ice. So I had to walk, my least favorite activity. Sparring, fighting, flying, attacking, galloping, taking off, landing- whichever, but walking? Slow, boring, and altogether not fast enough for me. I had been walking across the snow-laden hills, taking a new perspective in the lands I always flew over, to come across a horse.

Now, horses had always held a mixed reputation in my mind, although I always tried to give them a clean slate. It was hard, after being born into a country where pegasi were supreme rulers, to think them of equals, but I did try my best, and I never let supremacy into my voice. Never. I approached. The scent of the Foothills- a pine-fresh, oaken scent, hung around him. Part of my herd. No reason to chase him away. I watched his black hoof break through the snow crusting the earth, watched his ebony muzzle sniff to find bare dirt, heard the rumble of his stomach. "Good morning." I greeted him.

""

Unregistered

ZAMORO</style>
  Stallion of Strong Kindness</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Zamoro hated these times of snowy winter, it was dreadful to stand in the blistering cold. But hearing the perking words from another. Made him lift his head up to see a mare. And catching with his brown eye the wings on her back made him realize its a Pegasus. He had only met a few and not only that, he had heard many stories about them. But here he was speaking with a youthful Pegasus, He stood up with his legs standing straight and looking at her.

The winter breeze blew his mane to look more of a youthful majestic look to himself. Perking himself off the ground he spoke in his kind voice. "Good morning to you too." Looking at her structure made Zamoro happy to see another for some time.

Looking upon her she was of a midnight black with wings of the starry sky. It made Zamoro even more cheerful to see such a fine mare, "What glorious wings you have. You seem like a goddess." He spoke, looking too her. He stood there making eye contact with her as he stood there with his mane flowing in the breeze of cold winter.

Unregistered

S.v.e.t.l.a.n.A
je aime les crows

I think his name was Zamoro. I'm not sure. I probably saw him at one time or another, for his glossy dappled brown coat is familiar, as is his sparkling hazel eyes and deep black mane and tail. Another handsome flirt in Helovia, certainly, for he is not lacking in the looks department. And he does have an eloquent tongue, although he is right to the point. You look like a goddess. If I were a goddess, I would appear more often to mortals. I think they can be very amusing and fun and dislikable. What is mortality but a mad scramble to live and thrive? I chuckle, a grin lifting my lips.

"Are you always such a flirt, Zamoro? Svetlana, by the way. I'm not sure if we've actually met."

""

Unregistered

ZAMORO</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
Such a lovely day to be talking to such a lovely woman. Zamoro's cheerful mind anguished to himself, erasing the total theory of disliking Coldness. He always wanted to know more of another, especially someone important towards the herd. It was enjoyable to join this mare on a cold quiet day. At least someone was here, knowing of the silence, though they most likely did not know of his hatred for the frost bitten snow of Frost Fall.

Being part of this conversation made himself more curious than before. Such questions kept asking himself, he would answer his inner conscious some times, but he just would listen to the ongoing questions his mind would repeat to him. As he spoke intently. For now, he was speaking to an person he quite frankly, wanted to meet by now. He yelled at his mind silence, as he wanted his mind to be cleared. Wanting this conversation to go smoothly with this gorgeous mare.

She replied with a most ongoing normal voice, with a smile on her face. She knew of his flattering towards her, speaking in such nice tone. Zamoro wanted someone who was polite many were not very good when he met them, always daring to challenge him. But most of the time he avoided those kinds of people. A mild laughter erupted from his bare chest as he laughed to her remark. Well, that just made my day, he spoke to himself inside his mind jolly like. Looking up to the beauty of the Pegasus, he spoke in a tone of jolly, and politeness. Showing respect of course toward her.""Ah, yes. Sorry for that I cannot help it when meeting such a beautiful mare such as yourself!"" He chuckled again "But ah, yes we have not given our introductions goodly." Zamoro cleared his throat, speaking again "I am Zamoro." He smiled.

((I'm very sorry for not rp on the website for some time, been studying and working But I promise I will be more online now, and it seems my character has been taken off the Windtossed Foothills herd ;_;))

Unregistered

S.v.e.t.l.a.n.A
je aime les crows

I smile at him, enjoying the companionship of a horse on this day, a horse to ease my mind from the worries of leadership, a constant weight on the back of my head. My weight shifts as I cock a hind hoof under me, tip dragging in the powdery white lining the earth. Here in the Foothills, the snow tends to be thinner rather than thicker, protected as we are by the mountains, a fact which I am always grateful for. "How do you fare, Zamoro?" I enjoy the sound of the 'za' rolling off my tongues, followed by the slender form of 'moro' slipping alongside it. Yes, he has quite a nice name.

"Are you looking to become a warrior, Zamoro? We need more strong stallions like you." It was a rather abrupt beginning to a conversation, but he struck me as a fellow whose blows may not be so strong, but was strong and swift enough to play games of war very well.

""

Unregistered

ZAMORO</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"
This conversation was enjoyable for Zamoro. Talking to a beauty of a lass, was fair but when chatting with a great chieftess. That would make anyone's day! Zamoro had not been chatting with anyone very much since he arrived at Windtossed Foothills. They all seemed like tough, strong, and great people, Zamoro never really chatted with the people of his herd much when he got here. But now warming up to these people he realizes their perspective and natural kindness toward each other. He was in fact, glad that he joined the herd of Windtossed Foothills. For they were equines he could enjoy, equines who knew much more that he could learn from.

Zamoro now, talked with this mare, enjoyed it a lot. He hadn't had a real conversation in some time, and this was a great advantage for his social skills. Though he felt no regret towards flirting with her a little just to get a smile. He couldn't help the fact that she was beautiful, and he loved all beautiful things even if they were not equines. The next move he thought that she spoke of was incredible, to become a warrior of this herd? What a great offer that is, she offers a great opportunity, and no longer will I be a lone warrior walking the colds. I will have a reason to be a warrior, to defend these Equines and their families. Just thinking of that made him gaze a little away from the chieftess at the cool blue sky. Thinking of this opportunity he seemed definitely into this offer. Indeed he was a warrior, strong and fast. But would he be good enough? There was going to be definitely more stronger equines than him, that's for sure. But here was his chance to train harder, with fellow warriors of this herd. His response to the chieftess would probably change his life in the herd just thinking of it.

Turning his head back to the Pegasus, he felt his mind repeat over the same positive thing. Giving a more better gaze to the eyes, he spoke in a jolly voice as he always was a jolly one. Zamoro, for a strong stallion, he was kindest. "Yes, I always well wanted to become a warrior since I was only but a young one." He felt his heart wanting to burst with excitement."I would gladly love to join your forces, as I will learn a lot from the fellow warriors about fighting, and help this herd." He couldn't help but smile, the joy he felt, made him feel the light tingling go through his chest and legs.