the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

What do I do now? He had been asking himself this for quite sometime, enough that Inari had disappeared to find some food and Ríona had fallen asleep, curled up on his plump backside, with Sacre barely noticing. Though the question was always the same it varied in degrees of emotion from simple confusion to hair pulling frustration to depressed self-loathing before settling on sickening apprehension. It created turmoil with his genuine happiness to be standing here, this very day, as Sacre the Moon Doctor. What if he killed someone by accident? Administer the wrong thing, prolong their pain, fail to cure them... This agonising list went on and on as Sacre continued to torture himself on all the ways he could possibly fuck up now the general well-being of his Worlds Edge family had been placed squarely at his feet. Of course, Tilney and Lyanna were also Doctors and therefore also by his side—right? The fox-boy decided he should probably seek the out for their guidance, stop fretting over the what ifs and accept his role with all the responsibilities it brought with it. He had wanted this job after all.

Still, it was easier and simpler to say than it was to cast aside his nervous premonitions. In the end he was, in his self-created tense state, saved this time and by the call of a new Glazier no less. 

Graasvoel, was it? The orange pegasus he remembered growing sweets from his mane, was he Graasvoel? Did he still do that?

Deciding that his standing around worrying was not really doing him any good, Sacre headed towards the Worlds Edge entry way. The only entry way. The black gate, made of iron, a craft of the Dragons Throat which Sacre recognised instantly having been formally a crafter of the desert land. Though the fox-boy found the gate rather cold, despite its interesting luna design, it didn't quite scream a welcoming image. Perhaps that was the point in essence. 

By it stood the towering orange figure of the Glazier, along with Raeden, the spy who had been recently ousted from her position and, although Sacre was very curious about the incident, he didn't dare ask considering the last time he had angered the pale scout. He would only risk angering Raeden if he was stood on the other side of the iron gate with a good head start to boot. So instead he simply nodded his head to both "friends" he greeted warmly, before his eye caught a glimpse of familiar night wind. 

"Brother" Glazier he thought, proudly, in his head. Ríona at this point dropped down from her snoozing position, stretched her body and all four tails, then headed towards Mesec in search of Lyra, her face dropping sadly when she couldn't find the young kitsune. "I would love to see how glass crafting works" Sacre curiously looked between one Glazier to the other before signalling to Ríona that there was something in his tail that needed to be removed. Still pouting over Lyra she jumped back onto Sacre's rear and knocked the Sun God figurine from his tail (which perpetually fell out on its own accord from time to time). The mighty miniature lord of fire and light landed with a thump on the floor, glowing gently as the young Doctor moved him into an upright position and gave the deity a wistful look. 

"I can't have a sun with no moon" he sadly gazed at his lonely God replica, deciding he needed a friend, everyone needed a friend right? Moreover, Sacre's itinerary of useless items was part of what made him Sacre after all. He could always hit somebody over the head with them if need be... Or would the Sun God be mortified and offended? Maybe it was best not to find out "can I request the creation of a Moon Goddess figurine... to keep him company?" he asked, a hint of mirth on the edges of his lips, though he wondered if Mesec might find it a little weird to create his own mother out of glass, leaving the request up in the air and open to both Glaziers to accept or decline at their will.

ooc: Sacre is requesting a glass moon god figurine! (pose of your choice :D) <333 
@Graasvoel @Mesec
when I walk in the street... the street to the sacred heart
I remember the promises in the name of love

ellipsiem

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Sacre - 01-19-2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM