the Rift

[OPEN] Practice makes... glass? [crafting]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

The little golden mare watches as Mesec crafts warlike and useful items for the rest of the herd, and so it is a pleasant surprise when Gaal takes the initiative to craft her request. With rapt attention, her bright and curious gaze watches the mist form into shape and solidify into a beautiful, sturdy-looking piece (and he even adds a chain!) that brings a delighted grin across her face. “Eet ees perfect, Gaal! Just vhat I was t’inking of.” Her voice echoes with pure delight, genuinely thrilled with what was made. She shall have to find a way to repay him, she thinks ever so briefly, before he asks a question. And now her eyes fly to the roguishly charming stallion and knows that if he had not asked a question, she would have left their encounter at that, their seeming usual: Yael, awkward and unsure, oscillating between undeniable desire and capitulating guilt, while she imagines that Gaal must have no idea what to make of their hurried, half-flirty exchanges.

“Xow much time do you xaf?” she asks Gaal, implying that it could take awhile for her to fully explain what it means and why she chose it. But, oh, he probably is not interested in such things, so she chuckles lightly and intends to brush it off with an abbreviated explanation. “Ze short answer ees t’at eet ees ze nint’ letter of my language. But eet also repreesents femininity and mozerhood and ze choice ve haf bet’een good and evil.” Her nose bobs down to indicate the mark on her breast. “T’is too, ees a letter. T’ough xow I got eet, I do not know.” She huffs out a little sigh and rolls her shoulders in a shrug. Did it even matter how she got it, or from whom? Yael takes it as a sign, a personal little reminder to take to heart - so this tet will do the same.

Gingerly, she reaches out to take the chain between her teeth, and in all innocence looks up at Gaal.Toda, Gaal. T’ank you. Vould you mind putteeng eet over my xead?” Because, of course, she would not want to break it right after he made it. That would be utterly irresponsible.    

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

@Graasvoel.
She doesn't know it, but she's all about the long game XD

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Iona - 01-25-2017, 09:45 PM
RE: Practice makes... glass? [crafting] - by Yael - 02-05-2017, 03:19 PM