the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
The stud smiled as her purr brushed the air around them. Isabella's ears pricked as she looked around for the Goddess. He caught the assessment and swished his tail calmly. He had grown in the dark Goddesses forests, and he held a great respect for her. He knew what she was capable of and why she did the things she did, even if he didn't agree with her one hundred percent.

A blinding light and sweet smell of lilacs announced her arival. Blinking to clear the stars from his eyes the stallion gazed upon the beautiful goddess His horned head lowered and the wolf beside him did the same. "I wished to hold my thanks for everyone else, until I was sure who would grace us." His head lifted a smile still resting warmly on his face. "I appreciate all each of you does for us. Thank you my Lady."

He watched her carefully even though he appeared calm, he was wary. Ilios wasn't scared of her, his life was in her hands and that would never change. She was a double edged sword; beautiful and deadly. His ears flicked as she spoke and he nodded in understanding. "I seek power Miss." He glanced at Isabella she she stood silent and watchful beside him. "I'm sure you know, but I've always had a, well, thing for wolves. When they are near all run in fear," He turned his silver eyes to meet her own before finishing, "I wish to harness that power to keep my family as safe as I can." He knew if it was truly their time to go it would happen, but he could keep them from minor harm.

He watched the Lady quietly wondering what she would have him do to earn such a thing. It seemed darker now that she was there, but to him that just made her lilac body glow. She was the moon and the darkness. 'Without the dark how would anyone ever see the light?' He lifted his head ears tilted forward a smile still resting on his handsome ivy marked face.

Talking
Words: 351
OOC: Using my VOTG pass @Mythical Request
Seeking ::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Can turn into a Hellhound that retains his body mass, height, and ivy markings]
:: [Restrictions | Transformation is very painful leaving him immobile for six seconds]
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-16-2017, 06:46 PM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-19-2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Shifting thoughts[EARTH or MOON] - by Ilios - 01-23-2017, 04:32 AM