the Rift

[OPEN] A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
“Not ’piece of shit’.Respect orko. It kills more ŝarkotoj than you or I ever will.“A ŝarkotes would kill you, easy.”

My eyebrows were skyhigh and even though Chico had already left, he could see and hear everything I was experiencing through our link, and he was laughing his ass off that I’d stuck myself with some...bizarre militant fish. I didn’t know how to respond to her impatience or her fancy words, so my immediate reaction was to humor her. “...Cool,” I said awkwardly, trying to ease myself into the situation, “I uh...totally bet it kills more sarco-coco’s than me.” I’ll take her word for it.

The absolute best part (in Chico’s opinion) was the way she’d puffed in alarm with his presence, relaxing only when he left and affecting that same tone of impatience. Good grief, who the hell was this chick? I could’ve gotten mad if the entire situation wasn’t as fucking weird as it was--but all I could really do was just...I dunno, fall in line with this angry, extraordinary fish lady. I piled as many bones as I could into a jumble that would lock within themselves, and followed her back to Big Fish Kis.

Except we were attacked and for a second I thought dead sure it was the Sun Chick Aithininny (kinda). I mean, they were small enough to be her--except, as they came nearer, their scent was unmistakably boy and he was too babyish, too innocent, too vocal to be her. Especially when he looked at me and gave my government name and there was a solid beat where I was at a loss.

“Uh…Ros,” I corrected him, dropping the bones for a second, wondering how the hell this little shit knew me like that, “yeah, I’m one o’ them.” I took a good look at him, cuz holy shit he did remind me of the sun. “Are you?

At least I wasn't all alone with Lady Fish anymore.
Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting] - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 08:40 PM