the Rift

[OPEN] A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting]

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

The sunbeam boy took Ros's correction in stride, his smile unwavering as he nodded his head accepting--and clearly not minding--the fact that he'd made a mistake. "Ros." He repeated, as if determined to show her that he understood. As she asked if he was a demi, his boyish smile widened and he shook his head, looking like some sort of bewildered cherub, standing in his own patch of sunlight. "No, but my mother is. Aithniel. That makes you my.." Thèo trailed off. He didn't know what that made her. He had learned a lot from Aithniel's communal-style of raising (read: she let the herd raise he and his brother, because she had other things to do). But since the family considered themselves to be one big family, they didn't really spend a lot of time figuring out how they were all related.

Though in hindsight, given that Zero was both Theo's brother and his uncle, perhaps they should have done a better job of that.

Theo shrugged, turning to Aquila as she addressed him.

His eyes were comically wide and adorable child-like as he peered up at her, nodding emphatically as she called herself .. well, a word he didn't really know. "I've never heard of that before." He said openly, youthful face puffed up into an overly eager smile. "I'll help!" He agreed, not noticing the tone with which she offered the suggestion.

Turning to look from Ros to Aquila, Thèo fluttered his wings slightly as he adjusted them against his pale flanks. "I'm Mathèo." He offered politely, then looked down to try and discern what it had been Aquila and Ros had been doing before he had interrupted them.

mathèo
I got a river for a soul
And baby you're a boat

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting] - by Mathèo - 01-21-2017, 09:27 PM