the Rift

[OPEN] A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting]

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Lightning strikes every time she moves
He fixed himself with my name and confirmed my suspicions that he was sun side. It was weird; even though I had nonspecific beef with his Ma, I couldn’t help but melt at his eager boyishness at everything. He wasn’t even fazed by Lady Fish or her special brand of impatience; he just seemed happy to be here, and I couldn’t get irritated at that, regardless who his Ma was.

Except he tried to claim me as blood, which made my ear cock a bit. For some reason, everyone around me thought if you were godsblood, you were automatically related--and more and more, it felt like I was the only one who thought different. Pa had a hand in making me, but in my head gods were above blood, above things like family and relations; the blood in my veins came from Ma, and it’s from her that I claimed my fam. Mesec was different, yeah, but he was also adopted by Ma which made him my Bro anyway. I had nothing to do with the Gods of the Earth or the Sun; why would I claim their kin as mine? But I couldn’t say all that to this walking sunbeam, teasing the grin outta me before I could help it. “I can be yo’ Uncle if you want,” I told him.

Lady Fish mumbled something under her breath, something about distrusting the gods--which wrung a huge laugh outta me. WHELP,” I said, because if that’s the way she feels then she’s fucked living here, “Join the club.” I turned back to Mathèo. “Grab some ‘o these bones here, will ya?”

Chico
and Roskuld
image credits

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A storm to wash you clean [Bone Collecting] - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 10:48 PM