the Rift

[OPEN] If I had friends they would be Heathens ( Bone Collecting)

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space

[Image: t0jfcp.jpg]

M A N O N

She always found the Endless Blue to be a paradoxical place - it both filled and emptied her mind of thoughts, as if they breezed through and were forgotten in simultaneous instants. It was unnerving - and stunning. One of her favourite places here, in Helovia. She adored the way the sand melted underneath her long limbs, how the ocean always seemed to be calm, azure, brilliant. Manon knew magic lingered at the North shore, but she preferred the south. It was always sweeter, more innocent and full of normalcy - something she occasionally missed. The weather was quiet today, a warm, bright day full of beachcombers searching for whatever shell, driftwood or pebble might make their day - or so she thought at the time. Manon moved with the grace of an empress, though her blood was common, each step fluid and full of elegance. Ahead was Raeden - she belonged to the Edge, too... and had often caught Manon's sharp eye whenever she passed.

Raeden was stunning. It hadn't escaped Manon's notice, and it wasn't likely that Manon would forget, either. Whilst she adored all women, and all forms, Manon could appreciate the soft look of the other girls skin, the grace with which she moved - those stunning, innocent eyes, framed by gorgeous lashes. A delight to look upon, and nothing less. Manon had been hoping to meet her for months now, though their paths hadn't crossed enough times for the sharp-boned woman to introduce herself. Manon's opalescent eyes watched Raeden from underneath her silver lashes, subtle and sultry. Now seemed like a perfectly opportune moment. She stepped closer, approaching from behind Raeden with smooth, effortless steps - more like gliding than walking. The sunlight gleamed as it slid over her hard muscles, small, knotted but strong all the same. Her body was slender and delicate, all angles, bones and beauty, her supple movements boasting of what could be done with such a body. Her hair, currently tied in a loose plait, swayed beside her, silver and effervescent in the warm sun. Her tail followed suit, long and lustrous as it trailed behind her. She approached slowly, clearing her throat softly as she drew near:

"Raeden?" Her voice was not as elegant as her body, though it was pleasant and smooth all the same. She drew alongside the golden mare, silver lashes like star shine surrounding her multi-coloured gaze. "Hi - sorry, we haven't met yet but... I'm Manon" she paused before adding, "I live at the Edge."
heavy as a feather when - you hit the dirt

@raeden

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I had friends they would be Heathens ( Bone Collecting) - by Manon - 01-18-2017, 03:17 AM