the Rift

I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore

Carlisle Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 8
Sheena

It means an ugly fight. With lives lost
The silence of the forest does not last long, sounds echoing through the trees... creatures moving about. It kept him on edge, striking blue eyes scanning his surroundings, waiting for some monster to leap from the shadows. He did not mean literal monsters, no that would be foolish. Simply cruel, monsterous horses.. the kind he'd grown up with. It was these that he feared would appear from between the trees, searching for some victim. Unawares he would not be found. Ears flicking atop skull; listening.

His suspicions about the lands being inhabited were confirmed when another appeared, however she did not attempt to strike. Instead she offered a greeting nicker, friendly? Her dark pelt caused his mind to revolt, flashing back to the dark hues of his childhood. But there was something different, well two things were different.

Where those from his birthlands had leathery wings, almost bat like in shape.. this one held wings similar to his own, though in black. The teal and white tips drew his attention the most, noting a matching teal hue in the others mane as well. He regards her with caution, though he does not show fear. Simply distrust, pondering if she had some secret agenda. Was she here to lure him into a sense of calm before the crueler horses came? He was well aware such thoughts were foolish to a lot of people... but he had seen many things in his short years. "Hi" A single word finally slips past his maw, strong despite his suspicions.

Worlds edge? Her name and claiming she was from this place interested him, was this place as the name suggested? He does not move from before the tree, using it as a blockade. In case she was not alone, no one would be sneaking up from behind him. "Pleasure, Lyanna. I am Carlisle... and yes, I am new." It was only polite to offer your own name if one gave theirs. Something his kin didn't grasp.

"Worlds edge? Is that as literal as it sounds?" His curiosity was getting the better of him, something he knew better than to allow. A foolish move, at least in his mind. He shifts his weight, wings tucked tightly against his sides. Guarded. He is hyper aware of his scars – how he hates them - , knows that they often drew questions from the few kind folk he met. After all, he was covered in them, varying shapes and ages. Growing up with kin that could shape shift, it was bound to happen.

"Speech"

TAG: @Lyanna | WORDS: 429 | NOTE(S): --- | ?

Messages In This Thread
I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Carlisle - 01-17-2017, 12:27 AM
RE: I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Lyanna - 01-17-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Carlisle - 01-17-2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I Dont Wanna Fight Alone Anymore - by Lyanna - 01-19-2017, 10:08 AM