the Rift

Live or Die

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

Cream hooves splattered and splashed in some of the mud puddles that were left over from Frostfall's snow and freezing temperatures. Her gate was elegant and collected like her Andalusian blood. Quick steps shifted and moved with quick strides of the hot blooded Arabian. She was the perfect mix of mutt blood, taking all the perfect traits from each bloodline. The mare did not have a single flaw in her appearance, Raeden was perfect. Long tresses of her mane and tail kissed the earth with divine grace. Tin trotted next to his beautiful bonded, bright red tones stood out in stark comparison to Raeden's pale pink gold pelt. They were a very beautiful couple, always wondering Helovia together.

The two moved deeper and deeper into the lands of the Threshold. Then the sound of a soft snort filled the air. Teal orbs looked to Tin there was someone else in the lands with them. A smile filled her feminine features as she moved closer and closer to the sound. Then there was movement between the bush and trees. Silver flecks brightened as she moved closer and closer towards the man. Finally, she came out of the woods towards his left side with a friendly nicker. His coat was pure black and he was filled with Arabian blood. Her muscles shifted under the cloud marked pelt as she came closer to the man. Hello, I am Raeden of World's Edge. You are in Helovia now. Is there anything I can help you find? Friendly honey coated words dripped from her maw, hiding the poison that was buried deep within her soul. Tin came to a halt next to his bonded slightly weary of the new man. Bright green eyes watched carefully as Raeden warmed and welcomed the stag.

words

OOC:: Welcome!! let me know if you have any questions.

Image Credits

@Hugo

Messages In This Thread
Live or Die - by Hugo - 01-17-2017, 05:42 AM
RE: Live or Die - by Raeden - 01-17-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Live or Die - by Hugo - 01-18-2017, 03:03 PM