the Rift

[OPEN] CLEANSE [swp collecting]

Byron Posts: 14
Outcast
Colt :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: Three Seasons [Frostfall]
Nova
Byron

"May I help too?" He peeped from the sandy banks, odd coloured eyes fixed between the two mares as a shy grin appeared on his features. Usually chipper and full of life, Byron instead appeared cautious but still eager. It wasn't like they had been tasked with something fun and light-hearted after all, Kisamoa wanted them to gather bones and clear up dead things. Things which Byron hadn't really been told about or understood, too young and innocent to be privy to the dreary and dreadful things which made up the circle of life.

But, he wanted to help and so whatever confusion he'd had were pushed aside with the eagerness to try. To be some small help in the grand scheme of things.

"I promise I won't get in the way! Honest." He took a couple of steps forward, and then another handful and another until he was near the two, cloven hooves already poking carefully at a bleached bone in the sand to gently roll it to the side. "You're both very pretty." He remarked suddenly, his brain to mouth filter flicked off and stuttered back to life too late. Thank goodness they couldn't see him blush, though his jittery movements afterwards betrayed the awkwardness currently in his bones. Another slender bone joined the first, before he tugged at a piece of driftwood, nudging it aside with his head. "My name is Byron! What are your names?"

x

@Tiamat @Isopia
[Image: byron_by_ehrendi_daod2ik_by_arahvir-daoxhe4.png]

please only tag Byron in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
CLEANSE [swp collecting] - by Tiamat - 01-18-2017, 02:41 AM
RE: CLEANSE [swp collecting] - by Isopia - 01-18-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: CLEANSE [swp collecting] - by Byron - 01-21-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: CLEANSE [swp collecting] - by Tiamat - 01-22-2017, 03:16 AM
RE: CLEANSE [swp collecting] - by Oizys - 01-22-2017, 07:27 AM